662a962c222cb

662a962c22a39
1 Guest is here.

662a962c23d11miracle.flame

662a962c23dad
Tags: °gamesys °mis °SS2 °obsolete

This mod is work of:

Straylight, Kolya, Nameless Voice and miracle.freak (Straylight's ADaoB v0.2.9.)
Zygoptera (Zygoptera's Ultimate Spawn)
Hi-Torque (Hi-Torque Med/Sci changes)
Nameless Voice (BotM multiplayer respawn)
Blaydes99 (Ejecting Bullet Casings that don't disappear)
miracle.freak (Revamp & Unifying)

It contains integrated and unified all the updates, fixes etc. of the above mods which are otherwise not compatibile with each other.

Changelog:

1.14->1.15
Changes by Kolya:

1.13->1.14
  • fixed shotgun-hybrid inventory issue

1.12->1.13
  • critical fix of invisible doors, morgue drawers, signs
  • fixed MultiPlayer crash at cubes selection

1.1->1.12
  • implemented ADaoB 0.2.9. changes

1.0->1.1
  • implemented ADaoB 0.2.8. changes
  • fixed map bug with missing player icon
  • fixed door (1977) that disappeared after opening
  • removed the strangely situated cryo sign (2171) from pillar

ADaoB 0.2.9. included
Read about fixes in its thread. This means the .mis files are NVscript ready.

Ultimate Spawn
Modes:
  • Normal spawning - like in original gameplay
  • H4rdc0r3 spawning - double rate of spawned monsters
  • No Spawn (including alerts) - No randomly spawned enemies (only plots) and no alarm triggering
  • No Spawn (excluding alerts) - No randomly spawned enemies (only plots)
  • Added another mode selection - WormOnly. It will make all the random spawns produce annelid worms (grubs) only. This will make it more realistic so big monsters would not pop-up out of nowhere on already cleaned deck and still having some fun.

BotM multiplayer respawn
A modified version of the BotM map that moves the multiplayer respawn point as the players progress through the map.
This stops you from having to repeatedly traverse the entire map every time you die.

Med/Sci
  • Med/Sci level enhanced by doors with windows, added some new signs like HiTorque's but with original gameplay CM and other goodies count unlike HiTorque's.
  • Remade second Med/Sci level the same way as above...adding transparent med doors and more signs.

Ejecting Bullet Casings that don't disappear
  • Pistol and Assault Rifle eject bullet casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Slug turrets as well eject bullet casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Shotgun ejects shell casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Grenade launcher ejects grenade casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Fusion Cannon ejects prism casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds

Additional fixes:
  • Added security keylock and numpad on the way IN Cryo Storage to make it senseful not having them only on the way OUT on medsci1.mis.
  • Removed air from outer space so there's no senseless explosion sound of radar dish in space. This is originally TF's idea in his SecMod.

Compatibility:
Since both ADaoB and Med/Sci changes involve altering gamesys this mod is not compatibile with other shock2.gam mods. It will be however compatibile with shock2.gam of Enhanced Combo mod that I'm still preparing.
Also any further mods concerning .mis files won't be compatibile.
It is fully compatibile with any graphical mod even if you get incompatibility warning from SS2 Mod Manager.

Note: I've not received permission from Straylight nor Hi-Torque 'cause they seem out of this business now but somewhat responsible guy managing these boards said it should be okay with them. If they say otherwise I'll remove the file.
« Last Edit: 29. December 2016, 11:56:14 by Moderator »

662a962c23fb8Nameless Voice

Re: SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods
662a962c24012
Note that ADaOB already has the BotM multiplayer-spawn fix integrated since v0.2.4.

662a962c240bajohnnythewolf

662a962c24109
The link seems dead.

662a962c241e5miracle.flame

662a962c24237
Really?
No way I'm gonna install any abusive toolbars or notwhat just to be GRANTED downloading...I see no rational meaning in demanding such a bother... that's adware in my eyes.
...so I can't tell.
But I thought when there is no file you'll be told so in the first place. And that's not my case..it just asks me to install their fucking toolbar if I want the file.

I'll add one more upload to rapidshare soon.
662a962c243bb
The megaupload link is neither dead nor do you have to install some toolbar.
Enter the capcha code, click download, wait usually 45secs, then click on "Free Download" (grey field).

662a962c244acmiracle.flame

662a962c2450a
Quote:
"All download slots assigned to your country (Slovakia) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!"

I can try all day
662a962c245f0
I just downloaded it from megaupload and will put a torret in a few minutes.
662a962c24726
Great compilation, good idea, looks great (transparent doors etc.).....but, unfortunately, the map doesn't seem to work anymore with your mod. Neither map nor automap. If I substitute your mod with ADaoB the problem is gone. Could you check and fix this, please?

662a962c2484bmiracle.flame

662a962c248b0
You're right something's wrong there that I did not notice before. Thanks for letting me know. In my case the map itself works but the minimap thing is buggy - and only on med/sci deck The player icon is not present on the map nor on minimap so this does not know which part to display - this bug is present only in medsci1.mis which is the very first map on Von Braun. I'm sorry but at this moment I have no idea how to fix it or how it got broken. I'm not very skilled with ShockEd. If I don't find a solution soon I'll have to ask seniors in this field and we'll see.

Edit: Specified the problem and its occurance.
« Last Edit: 03. February 2008, 22:13:13 by miracle.freak »

662a962c2496emiracle.flame

Re: SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods v1.1
662a962c249bc
Long awaited update to 1.1 is there in first post. (map fix, ADaoB update,...)
Kolya will hopefully put up a torrent when he comes back from skating.
662a962c24aed
* Kolya picks up the mod while skating by and slams it into the torrent-basket

\o/

* Kolya falls over
662a962c24cb7
Good job, miracle.flame!

I havent yet started a game with SS2 but I will sooner or later (perhaps after SHTUP beta 7 is out) and your neat SS2 unified&revamped .mis mods will certainly be part of it. When that day comes please bear my questions that I'll eventually ask you.

662a962c24d8dDreggsao

662a962c24de3
I just installed it... but the doors on the first map of the von braun just arent visible (not transparent... just invisible)... i haven't tried it out farer

662a962c24e95miracle.flame

662a962c24efe
You've mixed this mod with other mods ignoring the compatibility conflict, right?

662a962c24fafDreggsao

662a962c25002
Just with >> Standard Pistol compatible with ADaoB v.0.2.8... but i tried it without too... didn't work.. deactivated all but this

662a962c250a9miracle.flame

662a962c250f5
deactivating mods after you've got some conflict before can really mess your game... install this mod again properly and don't mix it with other "shock2.gam" mod is my advice.

662a962c2517eDreggsao

662a962c251cd
just used cosmetic stuff and started a new game

662a962c25253miracle.flame

662a962c252a6
version update - see first post
SS2: Re: SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods v1.12
662a962c253ab
Hey guys. Can't get this to work in multiplayer. Host crashes after the screen loads in the von braun after the training levels.
SS2: Re: SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods v1.12
662a962c254a0
Is there any way to disable respawning besides using Zygo's spawn mod, as it seems that's what's crashing it in MP...

662a962c258bbRainalkar

Re: SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods v1.12
662a962c2591b
Yes there is! Maybe I can persuade miracle.freak to do it ;) Joking... :thumbwink:

It was the same thing with AlyaMod. Solved by a replacement medsci1.mis:
http://files.filefront.com/Paralayze+Player+Marker+rrrar/;10539769;/fileinfo.html

You can see the discussion here:
http://ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121082&page=3

662a962c259e5miracle.flame

662a962c25a5c
Would you kindly test this file and report whether it stopped host crashing in MP?
Also look out for strange behaviour and report if seen any.

[file removed, now part of mod]
« Last Edit: 10. March 2013, 22:00:06 by Kolya »
662a962c25cda
Yay! It fixed the crash. When one player selects the respawn method, both of the sets of floating boxes disappear, which I guess is intended.

There are some bugs on the level however. Some of the doors on the level are bugged. The doors seem to be invisible, like you can see into rooms where there should be doors, except you can't enter them without opening the door first. The sound of a door opening still happens as well. Not all the doors are affected though. The first door that requires a keypad input that leads into the room where you can see a hybrid chasing a girl through a window was one of the bugged doors.

662a962c25e1dmiracle.flame

662a962c25e70
That bug you are reporting means that one of you had mixed this mod with another mod containing shock2.gam. I dicourage you from continuing playing the game unless you have the same mods configuration. Otherwise strange things like these could happen and even crashes.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

How can you challenge a ____, immortal machine? (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Systemshock.org: The best online resource for learning German!
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
662a962c26b19