SS2 Christine FM4: Urlaub V3

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/7▶▶
663965eb8c618
ChristineQuote
Tags: °FM °SS2
This is Christine's 4th installment of a her fan missions campaign. It's not a typical SS2 campaign, but a "Funmission", so don't take it too seriously. You are on vacation. There are no keycards, codes, security cams or respawns, and sometimes sneaking may be better than fighting ... (As discussed on TTLG here and then here)

Special leave in the Caribbean - I should feel honored and in fact it's very idyllic. I've spent four days doing nothing but sunbathing, sleeping and swimming and now I've had enough. I don't even get the news here. The damn nostalgic radio station only plays South Seas music. If I hear even one more chord played on a Hawaiian guitar, I'll lose it! Man, there's absolutely nothing going around here!! The UNN might as well have put me into solitary confinement. At least there I could have a chat with the guards. I still have three and a half weeks of special leave ahead of me. How do I get through that without dying of boredom? I'd rather fight a horde of ice monsters than stay here. At least I have some experience at that...
Tomorrow I'll do some diving. I think I saw a dorsal fin in the waves. A shark, maybe? THAT would be a diversion...

Visit Christine's site for screenshots.
663965eb8c78f
sgt.jonas grantQuote
man, that looks greate!!

EDIT: everything christine do always look greate!!!!
663965eb8c852
Digital HitmanQuote
this is one awesome Fm

Note to Self: don't go into the locker room  :p
'nother note to self: don't attack the tourist  :weird:
663965eb8c8ff
sgt.jonas grantQuote
oh, yeah sarah :P damn, i got so scared when she said *hey!* that i started shooting to whatever was moving... never got what the hell hapenned...
663965eb8c999
ViralHatredQuote
I killed Sarah.
Page: 1/7▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact