SS2 Christine FM4: Urlaub V3

1 Guest is here.
6649d600ea87c
sgt.jonas grantQuote
lol, yeah, thats what i meaned... but in shorter :P

EDIT: damn i have to stop posting here, iy look like i spend all my time on that topic!
6649d600eaaaa
miracle.flameQuote
This is my first FM to try out. Seriously. Pretty harder than it seems at the beginning.

I've got a problem..not really related strictly to this FM but hey... in these missions it's unbearable! I'm getting very low performance. Sometimes it's 8 fps when having the whole beach in view or so. In original campaing it happened only when I was looking at the new hi-poly goo that's part of SHTUP but it went down only to 20 fps, that's definitely better than 8.
I remember playing on older comp with older graphic card and the goo was not causing such a drop. Now that I have Intel Core Duo 2,4 Mhz with ATI Radeon HD2600 XT 512 MB I can play Crysis on High but SS2 is causing problems. It does not help much to turn off AA and AF.

I wonder if someone has similar experiences or know about a way to boost the performance with newer setup. It seems really strange to me.
6649d600eaee6
AssassinQuote

Quote by miracle.freak:
This is my first FM to try out. Seriously. Pretty harder than it seems at the beginning.

I've got a problem..not really related strictly to this FM but hey... in these missions it's unbearable! I'm getting very low performance. Sometimes it's 8 fps when having the whole beach in view or so. In original campaing it happened only when I was looking at the new hi-poly goo that's part of SHTUP but it went down only to 20 fps, that's definitely better than 8.
I remember playing on older comp with older graphic card and the goo was not causing such a drop. Now that I have Intel Core Duo 2,4 Mhz with ATI Radeon HD2600 XT 512 MB I can play Crysis on High but SS2 is causing problems. It does not help much to turn off AA and AF.

I wonder if someone has similar experiences or know about a way to boost the performance with newer setup. It seems really strange to me.
I have AMD Athlon 64 X2(2.9 Ghz),Sapphire HD2600 XT and I have no problem with the goo.Perhaps It's your intel :D
6649d600eb0c3
miracle.flameQuote
I've played through this and I must say it was weird and funny. Possible SPOILERS ahead.
The hardest part was when entering mansion... pistol ammo depleted, psi power depleted, health depleted and now whoa.. droids everywhere with some occasional and pretty deadly assassins. My mighty broom was the only saviour I could rely on (engine bugs too but that is considered my skills :P). And we did it. Along my quest I was able to gather over 100 bullets that did not fit in my pistol. Was that a teasing joke or was I missing some great gun there? Same goes for rifle slugs.
Anyway the outro got me completely. :D
This means I'm gonna play all Christine's previous FMs..looks really promising.
6649d600eb3f3
ChristineQuote
Did you find the Uzi?

Sorry, I can't help you with slowdowns, I didn't have any problems with it. But my computer is older, no dual core...  (I'm able to play Doom3 with low settings and often restart...  :p)

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact