SS2 Christine FM4: Urlaub V3

1 Guest is here.
66497c3923a49
miracle.flameQuote
I knew I missed something that would make it easier. :D Where was I supposed to find it? Nevertheless brooming droids and backstepping assassins was much more fun I belive. ;)

I guess the slowdown is caused by CPU processing methods which is not much legacy compatibile. Damn Intel.
66497c3923d4f
ChristineQuote
It's in the room near the gate of the manison and a second one is in one of the bedrooms.
66497c3923eb4
ChristineQuote
Have a nice holiday V2 is released. I added new custom objects, AIs and multiplayer models.
I had to add a small startlevel to make it multiplayer ready.
please note: the stiff brush can now be equip with "1", pressing "2" switch between pistol and uzi.

You can take a look at some Screenshots here: Have a nice Holiday V2

Special thanks to Greenhorn, NamelessVoice and Nightwalker for their help.

You can download it here: Filefront.

I hope you'll like it :)
66497c3923f74
YendorQuote
Ok, installed, got it running, the video played showing the ship picking the soldier up, but once planet side, nothing else happens. Any ideas?
66497c392404f
LarkSSQuote
Man, I can play any other System Shock 2 video except for the ones that comes from Christine's campaigns. Trying to install the codecs from the SS2 disc simply say I already have them installed, and I have the k-lite mega codec pack installed which I believe should have contained a codec to be able to play these vids. =/

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact