664a02a734159

664a02a734636
1 Guest is here.

664a02a734d15Alexander

664a02a734d86
Hello. Engaged in Russian voice acting for the game, all .res-fils:  CITALOG - logs,CITBARK - spuvoise, INTRO, DEATH, GAMЕ"over" ~ about 230 files. but I don’t know how them  to .res [or .res-ing] to back. And to play-voises the game. The first question is, in what format do you need to reduce all the files: "Hz, bit and mono" and what program. If you write an example for one file, I will be grateful.  example:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqP968yqKVo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsLCHnDe84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnheBdqWnqA
Help.
Perhaps this will be an instruction for those who want to voice the game in the future, do better in other languages ​​and in different versions. Someone else will do studio dubbing in the future, competently and efficiently, but my indie desire was to do voice acting, 10 files were left and the question would arise what to do next. Thanks.
Acknowledged by: System

664a02a734ebcAlexander

664a02a734f0f
When I finish, I will pass the link to the sorted archive-file. So that the "community" could do voice acting in anather national languages, having a ready-made archive, and do not collect it again. "Than more - Shodan - by better"

664a02a735280Alexander

664a02a7352cd
Thank you.
I did this for several years, half-year breaks, seasonally.
It is very interesting. It’s just that other “communities” in other countries can to make voice acting to start the game again - again

The translation was made in russian "community", and fan groups did not do voice acting for a long time. I decided to make an example to do something interesting until a remake / remaster came out. And in connection with porting SS1 so that someone continues to make a new “latsplay” and create content for the game. The first is a masterpiece, dos-pixel[dos engine] of a space simulator of survival at the station. DX does not give these feelings, as the second. And the voiceovers will be made by the fans of the first series, let them do it. аnd there was no question how. I will wait, or contact them, thanks.
p.s auto-translator, there may be errors.
664a02a735430
Alexander, Скинь мне русскую озвучку, я заценю, я русский!!

664a02a735887Alexander

664a02a7358e3
Одним словом: у меня  озвучка - ИНДИ, отсюда и все авторские нюансы, многие, почему делал так, писал в русскоязычном комьюнити, это дух 90ых, пиратских озвучек, актерскую же озвучку, я хочу, чтобы делали другие, и было два разных варианта, по качеству в том числе, и появилось желание "им" собраться и сделать, т.к эта идея заброшена, да и сложно всем этим заниматься одному.
Замысел был - голос Шодан сделать окончательно женской самоосознанающей личностью, а не оно это или она, без скрежета-и-обработки, как озвучивали старые-добрые фильмы 90ых. И уже в женской форме личности - Ш.О.Д.А.Н, почему то хотела для людей ассоциироваться "божеством", но сама понимавшая грань этих понятий, и проверяла возможности, поэтому был выбран чистых женский голос. В открытый доступ выложил пару файлов:-
wdho.ru/97wO wdho.ru/4Vsh - характер эффектов обработки не был запланирован, но появился потом...
Все файлы никто не слышал, я их не выкладывал архивом. Игровой тест они ещё прошли, по-этому хочу понять, как их .rес-нуть в игру, и проверять, что из этого выйдет. Общая идея озвучки, это кинематографический характер пиратской манеры озвучивания 90-ых фильмов. [т.е интонационная нейтральность, наложенная на оригинал, но кино сохраняет возможность озвучки после текста, свободно, игра же ограничивает по таймингам, много было на этом затрачено времени]...  Ради интереса, просто выкладывать их не буду [первые ссылки на файлообменщиках уже не действуют, для примера выложу без обработки - dropmefiles.net/UAkxY это потом, я задумался, как из дубляжа сделать кинематографически роль Шодан, т.е ощущение голос-"фильм", и всё таки выйти из рамок "закадровой версии" к "авторской задумке". За интерес спасибо ), как закончу, выложу .res-ки на бэтку. Было бы неправильно их давать слушать, просто в плэйлисте.
664a02a735a30
Alexander,  что-то нашел, посмотри тут: http://tsshp.sourceforge.net/glen/ss1.html может поможет

664a02a735b99Alexander

664a02a735be7
Для извлечения из .rec-ок звуковых файлов использовал "Sound extractor", на этом сайте брал её, когда запустишь exe команда появляется на ввод пути и мени рески, и далее нажимаешь "ес", вводилась одна команда и далее из рески программка  преобразовала файлы sound1..до sound117 - в *.wav формате. Но понятия не имею, можно её использовать для обратной целы, есть ли у неё  другие команды. Скорее всего нет, ввод других команд возможности она не дает, служит только для извлечения, и была написана специально для этого ещё давно.
664a02a735d3f
Alexander,  Открой ютуб интро видео своё, я скинул туда ссылку, и написал на русскоязычном сайте, там имеются скриншоты!!!
664a02a735e50
Ну если не помогло, тогда я не знаю.

664a02a735f40Alexander

664a02a735f8b
Ничего. Буду ждать, один человек theVile есть, который уже сделал прогу, но ссылки облачные уже давно не рабочие, но его не было в онлайне всё это время. Жду его, либо жду, если кто-то напишет её из среды комьюнити. Ещё есть над чем поработать.
664a02a7360a2
Один человек говорит что напишет мануал, может будет полезный, следи за сайтами которые я скинул, там должна появится тема "мануал".

664a02a736391dertseha

664a02a7363e6
Hello @Alexander - I only just know stumbled over this thread.
Is your question still active?
Because my editor - hacked - supports importing/exporting most voice files. I am currently working on one of the "last" features, the movie editor for the cutscenes.
Would this help you? https://inkyblackness.github.io/

664a02a736480voodoo47

664a02a7364cc
hrrmph, the notification might not have worked. will do it manually next time.
Acknowledged by: dertseha

664a02a736734Alexander

664a02a736784
Is your question still active?

Yes! Active! - the process is simply stopped due to this. I will study your program! )))  "chunkie
This tool provides import/export access to resource files. - github.com/inkyblackness/chunkie - part of a large project. it’s not clear how to work with him. ))) Thanks for the answer !!! Hope my google-english is not so bad xDDD

664a02a73686bdertseha

664a02a7368b6
Heh, all good.
Try to avoid chunkie - almost everything you want to do regarding exchanging the voices is done way better with Hacked.
Hacked comes with a manual (Wiki on GitHub), as well as a graphical user interface showing you details at a glance.

You may be able to work a few things with chunkie, yet, unless you know all the necessary resource identifier by heart, the graphical interface would be the better option. Also, replacing the audio part of the cutscenes will only be available through Hacked.

664a02a73698bAlexander

664a02a7369d5
I appreciate your work))) I know that there is nothing to complain about, "if there is" - the old win XP x86, XDDD )).
I use for this work, someone has a win64 system

664a02a736a77dertseha

664a02a736ac1
I'm sorry, 32bit support is not available. An underlying library that I'm using is not available for 32bit :/

664a02a736b85Alexander

664a02a736bd7
It's okay :)) Thanks !!!!! XP xD a favorite windows ))
Programm work to with 8-bit 22000 kHz * .wave files.
Need to prepare all .wave files ... ^)) "hissing" appears after converting from 16 bits to 8 bits ... or conversion ... 16,000 hertz to - 22,000 hertz ) ... I will look for which program will fix the defect.

664a02a736cc0dertseha

664a02a736d0b
The hissing does not come from sample rate conversion, it comes from reducing the sample size (16 -> 8 bit).
It depends on the tool and its settings how the conversion is done. For example, some conversions include "dithering", which introduces a small amount of noise.
You can also try importing 16bit samples directly in the editor. There, no dithering is applied at all.

664a02a736e12Alexander

664a02a736e5d
"You can also try importing 16bit samples directly in the editor. There, no dithering is applied at all."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely try!!!

in 2018, the guy was making a program for this, and he also had 8 bits and 22,000 hertz. Because other formats were not supported by his program. Since 2018, he has not been online.
Links no longer worked to download.
I’ve been doing this for two years. I thought by then it would appear online. And began to ask already here.
If everything works out :) Your program will help me. Saves from unnecessary work, - "convert" a lot of effort will go away (it would take). I was mentally prepared for this. :) Thank you!

664a02a736f1fAlexander

664a02a736f6a
The problem is solved, now I have win64. I looked in the "sound effect" program - \ 113 samples in the list, and in the CITALOG and CITBARK- rec files, there are 226 of them in general, I haven’t figured out how to find them all yet ... I still don’t understand how to view the rest, I will think...

664a02a73703bdertseha

664a02a737087
OK, in HackEd, there are the following areas:
* Sound Effects: various noises, no spoken text
* Texts: This one contains the events, which are both in text and audio. (citbark)

664a02a737120Alexander

1 Guest is here.
on a dreamy day, I am drifting around
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a02a73724f