🔒 ✅ Cannot get hit by enemies

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/3▶▶
664a422449c9d
Jackson RichieQuote
After installing rebalanced skills and disciplines mod with pistol hybrid, textures (and so on), with the scary ai monster mod; I cannot be hit or shot by the hybrids anymore when starting a new game. Can someone please help me? I already have the game patched. So I don't know what the problem is
664a422449efb
voodoo47Quote
looks like you're in for a few rounds of the good old disable mods one by one until things start to work.

or maybe do the opposite - leave just SCP and texture/object mods (that combo is very, very safe), and see whether the game works properly now. if it does, start to add the mechanics altering mods one by one and see where things break.

perhaps post your ss2bmm.log, maybe there's something obvious going on.
664a42244a1b8
RoSoDudeQuote
I believe this can happen if you try to use SS2-RSD without SCP (has been mandatory for a while now). I thought I fingerprinted against that in the recent betas, but maybe the guy is using an older "stable" version
664a42244a3e9
Jackson RichieQuote
voodoo47 Tried that, didn't work. one of my saves seems to be working fine. It's only a problem when I enter a new game
664a42244a637
RoSoDudeQuote
Jackson Richie
You need to run SS2-RSD with the SCP mod, otherwise you're invulnerable for some reason. The latest betas prevent you from even loading SS2-RSD without SCP, but you must be running a previous version.
Page: 1/3▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact