🔒 ❓ SS2 how determine what mods is installed?

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/3▶▶
66565c1656191
ProcenkoQuote
Hello. I am long time not play, windows was reinstalled. Now i am return to game and want to know what mods is installed? I am update SS2Tool to v.6.1.1.8. But SS Blue Mod Manager 1.16 show only this information(see screenshot)

ps GOG version of SS2

[ss2bm.png expired]
[Shock2.log expired]
[ss2.log expired]
[ss2bmm.log expired]
[ss2tool.log expired]
[SS2ToolMasterChange.log expired]
66565c16562fa
voodoo47Quote
couple of odd things going on there, I would just wipe everything clean (or rename the SS2 folder and move it to a backup folder), get a fresh GOG install, patch it with the latest tool, get the latest versions of all the mods, load them up, and play.
66565c165656d
ProcenkoQuote
voodoo47Thanks You for quick reply. Ok, understood. But i want to know what mods i am using before? Any chances to do that?
66565c165665a
voodoo47Quote
well, you can check your current SS2 folder and see whether the mod folders are still there somewhere (maybe SS2ToolSyncBackup), but if you have merged all the mods into one folder in the past (there is a weird data folder inside your current dmm folder) then you will not know, unless the readme files are still there (if you see a Rebirth readme somewhere, then you had Rebirth installed, probably).
66565c16568cf
ProcenkoQuote
voodoo47Thanks again to take time for me.
Yes, DATA folder have mods, game starting, saves working. But i am curious what exactly mods i have?
SS2ToolSyncBackup Folder have several backup subfolders
Page: 1/3▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact