663ae26a2b781

663ae26a2bd3c
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Door glitched in RnD, now it won't open. Read 481 times  

663ae26a2c2e2
I need help with removing or fixing a door that got stuck because a hybrid died in it mid closing-animation and now it will not open, I can't even highlight (frame it) it with the reticle like all the other interactive objects.
I'm playing with the SecMod by the way. So, I want to know my options here:
1.- Delete the glitched door with ShockEd. But I can't load the map despite selecting the correct save the file. How do I load the map of a modded game?
2.- Should I just restart my 66-minute playthrough and make more saves in different slots? Because I don't have a previous save of this one and should avoid potential softlocks in the future that way.
3.- "Just ignore it, you didn't miss anything special, my dear Space Cowboy, but do have more save slots in use."
4.- "There is a way to break those security windows, baboon! Learn the game!"

663ae26a2c44avoodoo47

663ae26a2c49c
that door is supposed to break, but you are meant to be inside when that happens. anyway, there is an alternate way in, so just find it and you're good.

note to self - the tripwire probably needs to not collide with AIs, I'm guessing he pushed a hybrid into it when fighting in the corridor, activating the sequence.
663ae26a2c7c8
that door is supposed to break, but you are meant to be inside when that happens. anyway, there is an alternate way in, so just find it and you're good.

note to self - the tripwire probably needs to not collide with AIs, I'm guessing he pushed a hybrid into it when fighting in the corridor, activating the sequence.

I swear I hit the breakable glass and didn't break it hahaha I gues it was option 4 "Learn the game baboon." Thanks for the prompt reply.
1 Guest is here.
Hey, you cant afford a potion! I'm outta here...
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
663ae26a2c8ad