🔒 Navigation and Mapping Unit crashing/freezing the game when put in mods

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/5▶▶
664a1bd62d6f1
Xkilljoy98Quote
So in SS1 whenever I have made mods with custom levels for some reason when I add the Navigation and Mapping Unit and try and pick it up in game, it freezes/crashes the game and idk why.

If anyone knows the reason why or has a fix, it would be appreciated.
664a1bd62d907
voodoo47Quote
lets move it to the helpdesk and make make sure @dertseha and @3RDplayer do not miss it.
664a1bd62db1b
3RDplayerQuote
It works flawlessly for me. Must be a her problem. Can't help that. Maybe something in the level geometry is whacky and needs fixing. Or a placed item causes trouble. I already told her how to troubleshoot your mods and I am not repeating my trial and error and how to troubleshoot your mod advice a second time.
664a1bd62dbfa
voodoo47Quote
I'll probably bug you later here and there, I'm fairly serious about fixing those three audiologs and their texts.

so if you have something you could just copy from somewhere and paste it here or wherever, please feel free, we could use a SS1 modding guide even if it's just a bunch of hints and no-nos.
664a1bd62dcdc
Xkilljoy98Quote
Yeah and since I can't go back and view those old message (thanks for that btw 3rd, real kind of you all /s), if you can find the info and copy it here it would be helpful.

But yeah idk what the issue could be, must be a limitation or something I am unaware of.
Page: 1/5▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact