663a7914c5f30

663a7914c64cd
1 Guest is here.

Topic: TTLG reference Read 1047 times  

663a7914c6b6cMajestic 12

663a7914c6c0d
I hope you get the reference about the subject regarding "differentiation without limits" on my site (S4/Bob Lazar's Looking Glass vs predicting Brownian motion for example): https://sites.google.com/view/timsparanormalsite/main-page#h.8mnqqqgkr690 (scroll up a little). I once posted here with that I had the complete source code for the 2.03 version of SS2, which I did at the time (with e.g. 2d.h and the xdrive contents which I actually got on some Chinese site for about $1) but now its "lost" again :rolleyes:

The theory on algebraic division by zero is also published here: https://vixra.org/abs/2206.0040, note the lack of corrective comments already :D
It has already been verified more likely than not to work by a technical mathematician named Henrik studying at Chalmers, hired via My Academy if anyone doubts that; no disproofs have arrived but very much silence from other directions :thinking:

I have been playing SS2 (never SS1 or Thief though) since the demo of it came out; I remember the level had extra signs on the floor compared to the full game. Best mod/mapmaker btw: Christine, sad just that the monkeys attacked you alone unmotivated on Urlaub though.

I came up with simple methods btw with a card reader that returns to red, "death"-fusion shot for Assault droids and weapons already loaded with AP/HE ammunition but the code for that is (still, I hope) on my USB-memory which was accidentally overwritten... It is possible in the current engine (2.48) to have a button/computer that can fire the same effect multiple times and not just be pressed more than once? I have just not been editing long enough to find it.

This was never meant to be any form of (heated) discussion or the like, rather a friendly Q&A if you will. I have always seen you as friends, with greatest respect for: Nameless Voice.

Regards,
Tim.
« Last Edit: 12. November 2022, 15:03:07 by Majestic 12 »

663a7914c6ea2Majestic 12

663a7914c6eef
What I am trying to tell you is that all the things on my site are real (please prove any of them wrong, lol). Why don't you read up on the contents and ask later? If mathematics is an eternal, infinite and perfect (unless eternally broken, then) system then division by zero shouldn't really be impossible algebraically. Also to you all, please try to find solutions instead of (really in this case [not directed at voodoo47, I meant this general case]) empty criticism when commenting :D

PS:
Gotta love the edit function in this place..
DS.
« Last Edit: 12. November 2022, 18:29:15 by Majestic 12 »

663a7914c6faavoodoo47

663a7914c6ffe
not a master of math by any stretch of the imagination, so the only part where I can offer a comment/advice is the source code - anyone who has anything is advised to have a security accident so a torrent could appear in a short while.

663a7914c728dMajestic 12

663a7914c72ea
voodoo47
Yes, I once put it out on TPB but immediately pulled it before someone could download it due to fear of repercussions from EA. I lost it long before I recently overwrote my USB-stick however, otherwise I would happily share it with you people. I found the Chinese site back then by datamining the names of the missing pieces of source on Google, maybe you'll have the same luck as I once did.

663a7914c73f8ZylonBane

663a7914c7450
Wow, these AI spambots are getting pretty ambitious.

663a7914c7689Majestic 12

663a7914c76de
ZylonBane
Wow... You people sound the same everywhere, who's the bot btw? Disproved anything yet on the site, not-bot? I accidentally remember you ZB not being one of the nicest members of the site, what a weird coincidence? Not even presenting what I would be a bot for, maybe your safety interlocks are still on but malfunctioning? How's that for an AI? Pretty good, eh?

663a7914c77b6Majestic 12

663a7914c7814
Film tips so you won't harass me too much with irrelevant data 8): Unacknowledged (2017) and Mirage Men (2013), please come back when you have watched them, if you please :awesome:
663a7914c7993
Dude, if you had the source code, and then lost it, that means you don't have the source code.

There's no reason for us to treat you differently just because you had it. You are no special, sorry.

663a7914c7d44Majestic 12

663a7914c7d9b
Dude, if you had the source code, and then lost it, that means you don't have the source code.

There's no reason for us to treat you differently just because you had it. You are no special, sorry.

"threat you differently"...? Have I ever asked for such a thing? This is a genuine question and not an insult: Do you have dyslexia or some really serious mental problems? I unfortunately have no choice but to assume the latter due to your post, but that's just my assumption. Also you are using the word "us", like you speak for the entire site..

The others seem to understand the point of my message; I literally may have solved the "impossible" 1 394-year old problem of division by zero, and a host of other things on my site; my solution has even been verified by a technical mathematician studying at Chalmers hired by me from a staffing company called My Academy. You are free though to disprove anything on the site if you can, but I seriously doubt it.. :rolleyes:

And you worry about two decades of old source code much written in then current x86 assembly when you can even easier decompile the 2.48 GOG-version to C by using for example Ida Pro/Hex Rays :(
I am sorry to say this, but since you mentioned it I am more "special" than you ever will be in your entire life and as usual; not ever any offense to the good/clever people on this site. On the contrary, I encourage them to try to do the exact same thing I do on my site:
There are infinitely many of so-called "impossible" problems to solve, like doubling the cube and angle trisection for arbitrary angles as impossibilities = ∅ as stated on my site...

Regards,
Tim.
« Last Edit: 14. November 2022, 00:09:17 by Majestic 12 »
663a7914c7e9e
I once knew a guy like this...
[2022-11-14_025724.png expired]

663a7914c8101Majestic 12

663a7914c814e
I once knew a guy like this...

Still don't dare to answer my reply to you? What a surprise...
How many guys you have known in your life are none of my business, but that's ok; some are simply not cut out for serious debates anyway.

BTW: PMs are generally supposed to be private, if you were mature enough you would have come up with some criticism about what I said in the reply above yours instead.

Why do you keep ramming your head against the wall over and over again though? You need help man :/ seriously...

Can someone lock this thread already, I think it will just get spammed by certain others beyond this point...

Regards,
Tim.
« Last Edit: 14. November 2022, 01:00:43 by Majestic 12 »

663a7914c820fvoodoo47

663a7914c8260
generally speaking, starting a topic with "I had the full source but lost it lol, if I still had it I would have given it to you guys for sure" is not a brilliant idea, and will not win much sympathy over here.

but if locking is what you wish, sure - done.
1 Guest is here.
As we talk into the night, hordes of agile pedestrians deftly dodge the Hanoi traffic,
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
663a7914c835b