🔒 Can't seem to get either the tool or the mods to work

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/3▶▶
664a0e1682fd4
ThrowawayQuote
Heya, i have been trying  to play the game on my mac but i can't seem to make the mods work. I use the installer via Wine, do as told(choosing the game location, which shouldn't be in program files) and then run the mod manager.
After activating the only mod i have installed so far, i saw that it didn't work and the numbers on the dial wasn't blue either.
What should i do? can someone write step by step again in case i am missing or send/show their own games files so i can see?
664a0e16831ca
voodoo47Quote
you mean you can run the modmanager, but it's not doing anything? what does the mod_path in your cam_mod.ini say? is the mod actually extracted in the DMM folder?

the easiest solution would be to create a fully modded install on a windows computer, and then simply move it to the target machine.
664a0e16832d5
ThrowawayQuote
Yup i can run the mod manager, i can run the game through it(and the mod is activated on it) but neither that console is blue nor can i see any effects of the mod.
; manager with extended info, last played timestamps, sorting/filtering etc.

; ---------
; Mod paths
; ---------

; the max path count is 63 for "uber_mod_path" and "mod_path" combined

here is mod path, if i understood correctly.

I can't really install it in a windows machine, if i could, i would just play it there sadly.
664a0e168337b
voodoo47Quote
no, the actual mod path should look somewhat like this;

mod_path .\DMM\SHTUP-ND+.\patch_ext
664a0e1683455
OPQuote
; these are mod paths that override the active FM in the search order
uber_mod_path osm+ubermod

; these are normal mod paths which are applied after the active FM in the search order
;mod_path MyBowMod+.\TexturePack

; patch_ext.crf contains some compatibility fixes/tweaks for the updated version
mod_path .\DMM\SCP_beta4+.\patch_ext

This?
Page: 1/3▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact