🔒 Is this SS2 mod setup correct?

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/4▶▶
664a54adcaf5e
JDoranQuote
It's been a while since I've re-installed System Shock 2 and added some of the newer mods, but I've done it now, so can someone cast their eyes over the enclosed screenshot, please, and check that the mods are in a workable order.

Thanks.

664a54adcb130
voodoo47Quote
wormblend does not work, don't use it. apart from that, nothing suspicious. maybe stasis trap extensions? what is being extended, and why plural? is this the stasis trap mod with some unknown extras?
664a54adcb587
ChandlermakiQuote
Should be totally fine. In my experience, as long as SCP is activated first, followed by the object fixes and SHTUP-ND, the order of the other stuff doesn't matter too much unless you're trying to mix graphical mods (combining RocketMan's weapons with Tacticool's, for example, in which case whichever you prefer should take priority), or there are DML conflicts.

Quote by voodoo47:
wormblend does not work, don't use it. apart from that, nothing suspicious.

Also this.
664a54adcbb66
JDoranQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
wormblend does not work, don't use it. apart from that, nothing suspicious. maybe stasis trap extensions? what is being extended, and why plural? is this the stasis trap mod with some unknown extras?

Wormblend has now been banished, thanks. Yes, the Stasis mod is Stasis Trap, somehow I must have renamed it - I was copying and renaming various files from an older backup hard drive at the time.

Quote by Chandlermaki:
Should be totally fine. In my experience, as long as SCP is activated first, followed by the object fixes and SHTUP-ND, the order of the other stuff doesn't matter too much unless you're trying to mix graphical mods (combining RocketMan's weapons with Tacticool's, for example, in which case whichever you prefer should take priority), or there are DML conflicts.

Also this.

I don't follow you, sorry. You say "...as long as SCP is activated first...", but since SCP is the last in the list, then surely it would be the last to be activated? Or does the order list work in reverses, so that, in my example, SCP is loaded first, then obj fixes, then SHTUP, then Vurt's SS2 WormPod, then Vurt-Goo-(GrubPodVanilla-1.04), etc?
664a54adcbd04
voodoo47Quote
that isn't really an experience, that is a very intentional bit of reality - SCP (or any other gamesys/mission mod) needs to have the lowest priority, Fixed Objects should follow, with SHTUP next. for the rest the priorities don't really matter, it's just a question of how neat you want to be.
Page: 1/4▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact