664a4e7cb6f7c

664a4e7cb74b8
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Re: SS2 Patch folder Read 1768 times  

664a4e7cb784fredrain85

664a4e7cb78ba
Okay, stupid question time.  :)

I have an "EA Classics" version of SS2.  It's already pre-patched to v2.3.  Now, after the game has been installed, is there supposed to be a "patch" folder or not?  I've added and removed so many Mods and FMs, that I can't remember if it was originally there or not.

It's definitely there now, but empty.  I'm assuming one of the Mods/FMs (using the Mod Manager) created it later.  The reason why I want to know, is in case there was anything important in there from when I originally installed.  Because if there was, the content in the folder is completely gone now.
664a4e7cb7a66
The EA Classics Version doesn't have a patch folder after a fresh install. I remember asking TNT about this once because she's got the Classics version too. You're probably right in assuming that a Mod/FM created it.

664a4e7cb7b52redrain85

664a4e7cb7b8d
Cool, thanks.  That's what I thought.  I just want to make sure that if I play the retail SS2 campaign again, that I'm not missing any updated logs or anything like that.

I recall that one of the logs was attributed to a character that they actually left out of the finished game, which had to be fixed later.
1 Guest is here.
stairs or slide?
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a4e7cb7c5f