664a69db4487d

664a69db44dba
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Ran into a problem with SS2MM Read 1705 times  

664a69db4513eGrifman

664a69db451a5
I ran into a problem just now.  I've been using SS2MM to try various mods.  I played some with Crion's mod that gives you CMs for killing montsers.  But I found it a bit unbalancing so I uninstalled it using SS2MM.  Then I loaded Ponterbee station, but didn't like all the spawing in that game so I uninstalled that using SS2MM.  So I went back to vanilla SS2, modified only with Shtup and Modified Rebirth.

However, something's not working right.  The CM upgrade costs are too high.  To get level 1 on any weapon is now 36 CMs!  I don't know whether it is Crion or PM causing the problem.  I know Crion upped the costs with his mod, but I'm not certain what Christine did with hers with respect to CM costs.

Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling the entire game?  Anyone have any ideas?  Can I just copy over the shock2gam file - is that all the Crion changed? 
« Last Edit: 21. May 2006, 00:02:45 by Grifman »
664a69db453e0
Zombe's Mod Manager may sometimes get confused. If this seems to be the case, deactivate all Mods within Zombe's Mod Manager, then search your shock2 installation folder for any files of the form *.ss2mmbak. Delete all of them. After that reactivate the Mods you wish to use in Zombe's Mod Manager.
Alternatively: Use the CleanUp feature from Tools-->CleanUp

664a69db454cdGrifman

664a69db4551d
I seem to have figured it out.  In looking at the SS2gam file, it had the date of the Crion mod rather than vanilla SS2.  I deleted the Crion version and installed the vanilla version and it seems to be working now.  I think the SS2gam file is the only thing Crion changes so I look to be good.  Thanks for your response and this site.

Question - after Bioshock comes out, and assuming it is moddable in some way, any thoughts of expanding this site to include Bioshock mods?
664a69db457cc
Glad you got it to work.

Question - after Bioshock comes out, and assuming it is moddable in some way, any thoughts of expanding this site to include Bioshock mods?
That's the plan, yeah. :)
1 Guest is here.
In loyalty to their kind they cannot tolerate our minds
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a69db458be