664a59341d848

664a59341dd16
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Music Read 1761 times  

664a59341e09eAnatoly_Korenchkin

664a59341e109
...yes, yes... I know this topic has been done to death before.

But SS2 has the best music of any game ever (FACT) and I want all of it on my iPod. However I am a lazy so-and-so and dont particularly want to spend an evening sticking the disjointed pieces of .wav together to get full tunes. Ive downloaded a couple from the sshock2 infonode but was wondering if any of you super cool knowledgeable mod-people had done this in the past?

Cheers!

AK

PS like the site Kolya!  :thumbwink:
664a59341e4a8
Update: The complete SS2 soundtrack can be downloaded here.

Apart from the sshock2.com music node there are some good readymade mixes on the rather unknown site of Peter Kofler.
A few music files can be found on Timmy Magic's System Shock 2 Information Hub. You need to register to get at the downloads and only David Patterson's "Why do you cling" is really noteworthy.
And I think that's all there is for SS2 right now.
For SS1 there's the System Shock Jukebox and Chicajo's Remix site

This TTLG jukebox seems to have been replaced with this one at some point, lord knows why. But only the latter actually contains files now.

EDIT: One of the best SS2 remixes was made by Past Recall with samples of the German version of the game and is simply called "System Shock 2 Tribute Song". It can be downloaded here.

« Last Edit: 14. February 2008, 17:42:50 by Kolya »
1 Guest is here.
"Right... So where are we going?" "To the CITY, sir!"
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a59341e5ae