664a69961b582

664a69961bafb
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Issues with saved games Read 357 times  

664a69961bde3Interloper

664a69961be49
Hi there. I've been replaying SS2 lately and since trying some FMs, I've had issues with loading saved games, while trying to play Christine's Nightwalker, and Ponterbee Station mods. I've had no problems for a while, playing, saving, loading, and then all of a sudden my most recent save won't work. Its a pain in the ass, because I've almost finished Ponterbee, and I'm a couple of decks through Nightwalker, but now my progress is halted, and I *really* don't want to have to restart them, and then probably encounter the same issue.

My version of SS2 is "mod-ready" following the guides here. I have the patches/fixes from SS2Tool, and I'm using the SS2 Mod Manager to run them. I'd much appreciate any help that anyone could give me.
664a69961c07e
Unfortunately problems with corrupted save games happen. Not regularly (I personally never had the problem) but if you do a forum search you'll see you're definitely not the first to encounter this particular problem. And it's not a problem specific to Christine's FMs. Now this probably comes after the fact, but it is good practice to keep several save games.
What you could try now is to start a new game and then load the save. This has worked in some cases at least.
1 Guest is here.
In loyalty to their kind they cannot tolerate our minds
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a69961c154