664a6eddd25ac

664a6eddd2a4a
1 Guest is here.

Topic: couple of minor issues Read 333 times  

664a6eddd2df3
thanks to all the great ppl here ss2 running well on my highend windows 7 64bit machine.  couple of things wanted to ask the experts though.  first is i seem to have to turn up the gamma alot to get game to have normal brightness.  does not seem to have any negative effect on overall graphic quality with a high gamma but wondering about that.  i dont recall having to turn up gama so much before.  the slider is more than 3/4 of the way to the right.  any ideas?  display is a professionaly calibrated hdtv set to pc input.

also, i notice a bit of a stutter when i stand still but circle around a room .  its not a low frame rate issue, kind of a a stutter when i pan around a room.  any ideas?

any help would be appreciated.  i almost have ss2 totally tweaked to perfection!!

664a6eddd2f5fZylonBane

664a6eddd2fb6
SS2 is a dark game. It's not supposed to look like Half-Life.

The troubleshooting guide included with the new patch has a section on improving the frame rate. Take a look at that.
664a6eddd3282
thanks alot guys.  its amazing how the new patch and ss2tool have made this game sooooo much fun to play on highend machines!  long live ss2!
1 Guest is here.
“I just locked an open door… strange, yet symbolically compelling.” - Manny
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a6eddd3371