664a1b39de6dd

664a1b39deb41
1 Guest is here.

664a1b39def3bJustJeff88

664a1b39defbb
I sincerely hope that I'm not the only person with this problem.

I have spent more hours than I care to remember trying to get SS2 to run in a stable way, and even though I had to delete the cut scenes I think that I have accomplished that.  Now, however, when I start the actual game (post-training/career) I am unable to go through a doorway that seems wide open.  It is the first key-card doorway after the main game starts.  I pick up the key card lying on the floor outside of the first door with a push-button release, I go in, and across the small room with a table and chair and info kiosk in it is a key card swipe... thing, and next to it is a doorway that looks totally empty.  However, I can't pass through this doorway whether I swipe the card or not; it's as if there is an invisible doorway that refuses to open.  If I swing the wrench it acts as if I'm hitting something solid but without the sound effect; the wrench stops momentarily in mid-swing as if it's hitting an object but it does not make the loud "Clang" that it makes hitting a metal object such as a wall.

I am running version 2.3 with several mods enabled via mod-manager; anyone run into this?  This is the strangest bug I think that I've ever encountered.

Geoff

664a1b39df1b3miracle.flame

664a1b39df206
Yeah, nothing so much strange there. Your mods are conflicting over each other and your maps are not compatibe with the gamesys you're using.
I assume you've activated UARMM or Hi-Torque med/sci and after that something else that overwritten the gamesys.
Always check compatibility before mixing up various mods together.

664a1b39df44cRainalkar

664a1b39df4bb
As miracle said, it is a mod conflict, more precisely, you probably have medsci1 mis where the new door types are included, and a gamesys that doesn't have those doors. Try to apply some mod that has that kind of gamesys (like UARMM).
1 Guest is here.
the Japanese term 'doki doki' expresses the thumping heartbeat of excitement
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a1b39df5a6