SS2 Zygoptera 'Ultimate' Spawn Mod

1 Guest is here.
6646ea1dae599
CimliteQuote
Thanks a lot Kolya! It worked.

I just added the MP fix to the original archive. It did seem to work since it layed out the red select boxes in a line instead of locked to the cam. Anyway, for what ever reason it worked perfectly when I did as you suggested. Just adding the MPfix to the SS2 Mod Manger and activating after the mod itself.

*Edit*
This is getting even more weird... it seems it only worked that once. On restarting it just does the exact same thing as before. :(
6646ea1dae7c9
KolyaQuote
Try de-activating all mods. Then search your SS2 game folder for files of the form *.ss2mmbak Delete them all. Then activate the mods again in the correct order. Use no other mods for now.
6646ea1dae927
CimliteQuote
Actually I did a complete reinstall of the game, mod manager, then just runnin the spawn mod. Still the same.

Weird thing is that we sort of fixed the problem. I say "sort of" because the solution we came up with is that it's completely random if the mod works or not. Out of about 20 or so restarts of the game, it actually worked 2 times for no reason what so ever. So basically we just started the game, ran through to the start of MedSci1 and if it crashed we did it again changing nothing. No idea why but eventually it works.

Once the game is up and saved it seems to work just fine, it's just a hassle to get past that first spawn on MedSci1.

Thanks for the help, excellent suggestions.
6646ea1daea31
DominikQuote
I don't really know, where the cubes should appear. Here's what I did:

installed game
installed patch 2.3
overwrote mis files
started a new game

I've played until I reach the first station where you can boost your stats with cyber modules, don't remember what they are called, but no cubes showed up... After that point the first monsters appear, so I assume the cubes should have appeared before that, right? Did I miss something? I don't use any other mod or any mod manager.

Where exactly do the cubes appear? I run the game on Windows XP, might this be the reason?
6646ea1daeb11
KolyaQuote
After you installed the patch and before you use any mods you need to make your game mod ready.
The cubes should appear once you are on the Von Braun.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact