🔒 Night Dive Twitch Streams

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 124/142▶▶
6647c148a07d7
icemannQuote
And no new streams to report on. Been nothing but lets plays from ND for quite a while now. I miss the steady dev streams we used to get. Unsure of why the drastic reduction. If it's to keep things on the down low, then that would defeat the purpose of the earlier streams which was to promote more openness etc etc.

I had been looking forward to watching the game evolve over time, with us watching it every step. If it's all hidden away then that's no fun at all.
6647c148a0bc6
sguptaQuote

Quote by icemann:
And no new streams to report on. Been nothing but lets plays from ND for quite a while now. I miss the steady dev streams we used to get. Unsure of why the drastic reduction. If it's to keep things on the down low, then that would defeat the purpose of the earlier streams which was to promote more openness etc etc.

I had been looking forward to watching the game evolve over time, with us watching it every step. If it's all hidden away then that's no fun at all.

I usually watch Daniel's "lets play" streams in the background.  He touched on this during the previous one and just said that everybody's been super busy lately (not too many details), but that he hopes that dev streams will resume shortly.  From Discord, I think the next KS update should be relatively soon as well. 

You're not alone - I'm looking forward to their return as well! 
6647c148a0cc6
icemannQuote
If its due to being busy then thats exactly what to show in the streams. Not just when things are lighter.
6647c148a0dc5
sguptaQuote
Just as a heads up (I was in and out a lot during this stream) - Daniel talked about not streaming dev work recently as he's working on mostly story-related stuff (mainly additions) at the moment, but he's thinking about doing a stream about that - he's just not sure how well that will work in stream format.  If you have any suggestions, you could mention it in the feedback section of the Nightdive Discord.   
6647c148a0f0c
icemannQuote
I say they should at least try it. There has also been a fair bit of work done off stream that would have made for good stream content. Like work on maintenance, work on the new 3D models for objects, enemies etc. All things that were covered in depth in streams earlier.

Just don't want to see Night Dive fall into the same trap they did last time round, with the lack of information. Plus they were blazing a trail all of their own, by such open transparency on where things were at / going on, how Night Dive as a company were going, what new IPs were possibly being acquired etc. To see that gone would be disappointing.
Acknowledged by: sgupta
◀◀Page: 124/142▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact