🔒 Night Dive Twitch Streams

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 128/142▶▶
6647163b794bb
voodoo47Quote
they certainly are aware that some people do (I was very clear about that on Discord).

I'm wondering whether the'll go for those sweet, sweet 16bit banding effects for their SS2 Remake - pretty sure everyone will love those, as nothing says 1999 retro more than 16bit artifacts.

yes, it's been a long day (9 hours of printer support).
6647163b7991a
HikariQuote

Quote by ZylonBane:
Do they acknowledge how much everyone hates the pixelated textures?

Speak for yourself Zylon. I'm fine with the textures we have. I would like better, but what is there is 'good enough.' So step away from the hatorade, stop acting like a graphics snob, and chill.

Or, y'know. Show up on their discord and bitch at them in person. Nobody's stopping you.
6647163b79af2
ZylonBaneQuote
You don't get it. This isn't a case of "Well they're doing the best they can." Night Dive is pixelating the textures in SSR on purpose. It's a supremely misguided creative decision.
Acknowledged by 2 members: Chandlermaki, voodoo47
6647163b79ff1
ChandlermakiQuote

Quote by ZylonBane:
You don't get it. This isn't a case of "Well they're doing the best they can." Night Dive is pixelating the textures in SSR on purpose. It's a supremely misguided creative decision.

Yep, absolutely terrible design. Whoever thought the low res bilinear filtered textures looked at home with the very much modern looking shading/lighting was on crack.

The fact that it survived into the most recent post Unity build of the game is one of the more baffling things I encountered, and I’m not sure why they’ve decided to stick with it after a pretty vocal outcry the first time.
6647163b7a0df
VRciraptorQuote
I am a bit ignorant so can you guys elaborate on what about the pixilated texturing you don't like. I like it but I am curious to hear a different perspective about it.
◀◀Page: 128/142▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact