SS2 CyberBlutch Rebirth 05

1 Guest is here.
66493d5be24c5
KolyaQuote
There might be a player model sometime, actually there have been several attempts. But it won't become part of this mod most likely but get released separately.
Rebirth is Cyberblutch's work and he has stopped working on it a long time ago when he got a job with Arkane Studios.
66493d5be25dc
Not YouQuote
I see.  That's a little unfortunate, seeing as this game is still alive by it's fans.  Are you still working on mods, or are you just here for support?  I'd like to make a few on my own, but I don't have the experience with SS2.
66493d5be27d2
KolyaQuote
Some mods are being updated, some aren't. In most cases it's not necessary, those serve one purpose and aren't as open ended as say ADaoB, SHTUP or as unfinished as Rebirth. Of course new mods appear from time to time. Two of the latest greatest would be SHMUP and Tacticool.
In any case, none of this has anything to do with your making new mods, has it? You're welcome to do so anyway.
Only if you're looking for the kind of "support" that ends up with others doing what you want, you'll be disappointed. There are only few modders and those will rather spent their time on their own projects. They are helpful, make no mistake, but only to a certain point.
Help requests are best aimed at the SS2 Missions forum over at TTLG or visit our IRC channel sometime.
66493d5be28d4
SaleckQuote
I'm surprised this hasn't been noticed but on the Rumbler, I can see a huge black hand coming out of it on its left side. It seems that a texture is missing. Does anyone have a copy of this texture I can grab? Thank you.
66493d5be29ec
Midnite RyuQuote
I was reading your thread in this topic about changing the models of the player to that of an enemy. I tried what you said with changing the .bin and .cal files in the mesh folder to that of the desired enemy but my problem is I can't find player_1.bin and .cal in the mesh folder. Is it possible that the mods I've downloaded changed the name of the files I'm looking for?I'm using the SHTUP beta 6 and Rebirth beta 01-Complemented along with other mods that change weapon models, crosshairs, and the menu screen via the modmanager. Or am I simply looking in the wrong file?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact