🔒 GLaDOS/SHODAN [NSFW]

1 Guest is here.
6646bc2c1906e
AaronQuote
ALL OF MY NOPE
Protocol negotiation and data exchange is one thing. But actual fleshy parts? You disgusting pervert, how could you possibly imagine that such entities as these, who exist on planes of pure and glorious mentation far beyond anything mere flesh could hope to imagine, would in any sense -- and especially in this sense -- demean themselves with mere meat? You disgust me.
6646bc2c1943f
RocketManQuote
Holy shit K, do you do these things cuz you have a bet with someone as to how many hours it'll take for me to post about it or do you do it simply to give me a boner at work when my boss calls me into a meeting?  Well you succeeded and then I watched the IMPSE video and ROFL'd so hard that I spilled V8 all over my fuckin engineering drawing.  After that text based game that recently went up, I've got crazy cyborg sex on my mind.  I want to bang a cyborg except I get this odd feeling no one else would approve.

Thank you for cocking up my day :ohlulu:
6646bc2c19580
KolyaQuote
Actually I posted that 2 years ago. Aaron just dragged it up again to get faux outraged over it.
Made me wish we had a sage feature...
Also you should know better than clicking NSFW links at work. ;P
6646bc2c196b8
Join2Quote
Robot fetishism; I don't understand it. Maybe it's a mental defect that old people get  :sly:
I suppose in a decade or two the Japanese will be heading that market, and I may just be converted because it will probably be almost as if fucking a real woman, only without the bullshit that one usually has to go through to get some. And after put them in maid mode and they clean your house no questions asked!  :awesome:
6646bc2c198cf
Join2Quote

Quote by Caco:
Someone make a fan mission based on this.

:rolleyes:

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact