6634f7f2abfa1

6634f7f2ac671
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Blueprints of the U.N.N. Rickenbacker Read 23086 times  

6634f7f2acd94unn_atropos

6634f7f2acdfc
Tags: °blueprint °rickenbacker°map
A few days I decided that sfb.de isn't nerdy enough yet. So I startet to create plans for the three decks of the Rickenbacker.
I tried to match the style of the vonBraun mapdesigns, so there is not a high rate of detail. In a later version I will also put in the descriptions where to find replicators and stuff. The overview on the left corner is also a work-in-progress.
It was a damn lot of work, so give postive feedback, insect^^

EDIT: due to internal organisation I changened the file names(ich had several files named like "up", "middle" etc. Very confusing^^).
There are now notes on the map where connections lead.
EditEdit: Deck B and C are ready.
I especially like the connection deck_a_section_4 to deck B. Is looks like the airbender tied to a table and deck deck C looks like an indian sculpture^^
« Last Edit: 31. July 2014, 22:33:49 by unn_atropos »
6634f7f2ad004
Go high res VB maps!
Thought about using vectors?
6634f7f2ad2a5
Mighty fine work! I always wondered why no one ever seemed to be bothered by those missing maps.

And yes, I'd suggest vector graphics, too. Inkscape, for example. You can import your existing bitmaps of course and maybe retrace those lines or something like that. If you're not already fed up, that is. :D

6634f7f2ad6eeEnchantermon

6634f7f2ad757
Mighty fine work! I always wondered why no one ever seemed to be bothered by those missing maps.
Because the Rickenbacker is so incredibly linear that you don't need them.
Not to say that the effort isn't appreciated, though. :)
6634f7f2ad86c
Well, I never used those maps anyway but even on my nth playthrough, the missing maps on the Rickenbacker bothered me. It's just feels unfinished, just like the Rickenbaker itself.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

System Shock takes place on a space station named ...:
1 Guest is here.
Gun is too hot to fire
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6634f7f2ad990