🔒 New resource request - Rickenbacker maps (completed)

1 Guest is here.
6647e86192c9f
GrosnusQuote
Your blueprints helped me get a sense of scale, especially for rick1. Thanks to that I was able to nail the scale in first try, otherwise if I made a mistake it would be very painful to redo everything  ;).

In the end I had to retrace all walls directly from missions, because there were some differences in the map vs the actual area where player can walk, e.g. the area around missile control room.
That was the fun part though, the worst was to divide room brushes into smaller chunks without introducing room errors  :carnage:.

6647e86193049
JDoranQuote
Grosnus, that looks great (at least to my inexpert eyes). When you think about it, considering how small the SS2 fan-community is, we're incredibly lucky to have so many talented members prepared to give their time and effort to improve the game.

Quote by voodoo47:
yeah - pretty sure we'll want to release the next version of SCP sooner than Halloween this year.

Or you could release a maintenance release (SSP beta 4.1?) any time you liked, instead of waiting until you feel enough of a milestone has been released to afford the jump to beta 5.
Acknowledged by 2 members: JML, icemann
6647e8619310e
aluminumhasteQuote
Holy crap that looks amazing!
I've downloaded the resource, but ummm, where do I stick it to get it working?
6647e86193286
voodoo47Quote
use the modmanager, put it on top of SCP and SHTUP.
6647e86193332
aluminumhasteQuote
Awesome, thanks.
Can I load up a save from the previous level to get these maps or do I need to start a whole new game?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact