Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
66491bdf58487
voodoo47Quote
yeah, whatever will remove that weird blocky look of the original model - smoothing seem to have done the trick. added some more models.

Dromed Basic Toolkit (should have all the tools included): http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141708
66491bdf58952
nemyaxQuote

Quote by Olfred:
I guess I need another exporter then. Just used the same as for SS2.
They aren't compatible to Thief I guess?
The original Thief supports only version 3 of the bin format. Thief 2 and Shock support versions 3 and 4.
The exporter you're working with writes only version 4 models. I'm assuming voodoo47 runs the original Thief (not on top of NewDark). In that case, the models really are incompatible.
66491bdf58aa3
voodoo47Quote
I wasn't aware of that, good to know. anyway, the proper tools should be included in the toolkit I've linked.
66491bdf58daf
OlfredQuote
No, the model I produced first was really bugged. Even when I produced them with the thief bsp.exe, which should be version 3.
The only way I could get a working model into the game was using the exporter by nemyax. So NewDark will be a requirement for it.
Currently I have a Steam Thief Gold with installed TFix 1.17b2 where I checked none of the options.
I guess (hope) this is a good base for testing and fixing without having to bother with having anything "new" in it which could obstruct me.
66491bdf58e6d
voodoo47Quote
there is a basic fixed model set that is installed even if you do not check anything. if you want to disable those as well, let me know.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact