🔒 Tool for converting Ultima Underworld and Shock 1 Levels into Unity.

1 Guest is here.
66417f49b7adc
Al_BQuote
Good to know that SS1 does the same thing - it was very helpful in analysing Underworld.  It's also useful to change the files themselves and see the effects that has in-game.  (e.g. change repulsors and see if it backs up your current theories).
66417f49b7c80
hank morganQuote
It's high time I actually released a properly packaged map. You can download it below. In order to play it you will need the Dark Mod installed. Just save the contents of the zip to [darkmod]/fms and use the New Mission->Install option in game.

Note that there is absolutely zero game-play, every model is a place-holder and some textures are misaligned. You might get some slow frame rates in a couple of places as well due to a feature I'm experimenting with.

I didn't quite get to a place where I was happy with replusor behaviour so they do not work here and there are no force-bridges yet so you will need to noclip to get past the radiation trench area to fully explore the level. Most scripts will have console output though so every now and then you should open the console (ctrl+alt+tilde) to see what should be happening behind the scenes.
66417f49b7d70
CarrotQuote
Very cool, just downloaded.  I'll try to give it a run and some feedback later today!
66417f49b7e07
JackTheHackerQuote
Y-Y-You pe-performed well-l, i-i-in-insect.

Uploading cybernetic cookies.
Acknowledged by 2 members: icemann, Join usss!
66417f49b7f02
icemannQuote
Who knows, there may even be a military grade neural interface in it for you.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact