SS2 list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 207/434▶▶
6646ced2d1fab
RocketManQuote
Luckily I haven't spent quite that much time cuz I just said fuck it :)
6646ced2d21bf
voodoo47Quote
so, fuck it for today, fuck it 'till PinkDot releases his tool (a pre-release version is available on demand, I believe), or fuck it fuck it? if it is the last, then I'd like to ask for two final tweaks to the pipe hybrid (toes slightly closer to the original, legs slightly longer, he really looks short at the moment) and the midwife (same thing), and that should be good enough to put together a new Rebirth release (I can work around the grenade hybrid with relative ease).
6646ced2d22e6
RocketMan_RemoteQuote
I can try to fix the height and see how it works out.  The toes I can bend back a bit if you're certain it will look better most of the time (maybe I overdid it a bit).  The grenade hybrid I can at least fix the vhot on the right arm if that's the main concern there.  Dunno if anything will break when I re-compile but at least I can give it a shot.  I'd rather not mess with the gimpy left arm and the neck though.
6646ced2d237f
voodoo47Quote
sounds good.
6646ced2d246b
RocketMan_RemoteQuote
One thing I noticed about head tracking too... that stupid worm on the side of the hybrid's head is essentially a multi-element pipe and when the planes rotate the neck, the worm shears like you're trying to rip a gummy worm in half or something.  I know the original suffered from this as well but in high resolution, everything looks worse.  Not much can fix that though except for what I already did, which was to make the worm hug the neck even closer so that the projected distance out from the axis of rotation is less, producing slightly less distortion.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
◀◀Page: 207/434▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact