SS2 list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

3 Guests are here.
◀◀Page: 203/433▶▶
66332f7a4d8d5
RocketManQuote
Sigh... this shotgun hybrid doesn't look good no matter what you do with him.  His wrist is bent at some impossible angle upon death.  Here is the best compromise I could manage.  It looks worse shooting now (but barely noticeable) and slightly better in death.  I think the gain in death exceeds the cost in shooting so that's why I consider it an improvement.  I blame the animation :P
66332f7a4db52
OlfredQuote
Well, the animations can be edited :P
66332f7a4dd13
voodoo47Quote
only small difference when compared to the previous upload - but it would still be worth using it just because of the working headtracking and proper muzzle flash. if it can't be tweaked any further, it will go into production - it works well enough. I'm not going to stop potential attempts to fix the animation of course, if Olfred thinks it's worth a try.

and in case someone actually notices the bent shotgun, we can always use the magic phrase "worm ate it gnawed on it".
66332f7a4ddde
RocketManQuote
Yeah I don't know if it can look much better.  If you use either one bear in mind the last rev will have a more precise muzzle flash.  I did a bit of a tradeoff.
66332f7a4de8d
RocketManQuote
What was wrong with the last pipe grunt btw?  I'm re-reading my posts and it looks like I fixed it?
◀◀Page: 203/433▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact