SS2 Distinguishable Implants

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/9▶▶
664928859d7c2
beauaproposQuote
This mod adds retextured models with matching object icons for the EndurBoost and the ExperTech – so that they are no longer visually identical to the BrawnBoost and the SwiftBoost respectively. The distinction should be rather subtle yet discernible enough at a cursory glance.

This mod should also be compatible with SCP, Secmod, and generally all fan missions. //note - SCPb5 (and newer) now has its own version of this integrated, hence, this mod is no longer SCP-compatible. do not use.

Click here for before–after image.

(Special thanks to Sarge945 for the idea!)
Acknowledged by 7 members: Kolya, ThiefsieFool, JML, icemann, edx, RoSoDude, GuyFawkesGaming
664928859d93a
icemannQuote
Now this I can get behind (if it looks good in-game).
664928859dc07
RoSoDudeQuote
Nice one. I was going to do something similar to make anti-radiation hypos a deeper shade of green to better distinguish them from anti-toxin hypos (red-green color deficient here). I should get on that.
664928859dd59
voodoo47Quote
and maybe integrate everything into one mod then? SS2 Recolored Inventory Objects or something.
664928859de81
RoSoDudeQuote
Good idea. Any other items that need it? I can't think of anything else that's a problem. French-Epstein Devices can be hard to spot at a glance, I guess, but not a big deal.
Page: 1/9▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact