SS2 Distinguishable Implants

1 Guest is here.
6649348e11383
RoSoDudeQuote
Got around to recoloring the anti-radiation hypo to a deeper green so it's easier to see for red-green color deficient ("""colorblind""") folks like myself. This could be merged with beauapropos' work for a Recolored Inventory Objects mod, just credit me or whatever.

There's one version of the pickup texture based on the vanilla anti-rad hypo, and one version based on SHTUP -- the comparison shot is using SHTUP.
Acknowledged by 3 members: JML, sarge945, GuyFawkesGaming
6649348e115ca
WalterREQUiEMQuote
These are honestly some of my new favorite mods for this game, as small as they are. Anything that makes the inventory more colorful to look at is pretty great and needless to say it really helps identifying what an implant does visually instead of having to check if you're looking at a Brawnboost or an Endurboost. Same thing with the Rad Hypos that RoSodude made.

I know it's not really a thing in vanilla ss2, but the RunFast implant shares it's icon/model with the ExperTech and AgilityBoost implants when you spawn it in. It might be worth making a different texture for it as well considering some FM's, namely Christine's uses it. I might do it myself if I can get around to it.
6649348e11713
WalterREQUiEMQuote
Follow up to my other post, but I've been messing around with retexturing SS2 stuff and I figured I'd give a shot at editing the RunFast implant. Decided to go ahead and do the WormBlend implant as well, since it was being discussed earlier in the thread.

All credit goes to Beauapropos, I just copied his DML and retextured his ExperTech implant to get RunFast working.

6649348e11852
beauaproposQuote
Despite being unused in vanilla game, I had actually thought of doing exactly that but ultimately decided against it since some FMs utilize them and even have their own custom assets.
Acknowledged by: WalterREQUiEM
6649348e11ac9
sarge945Quote
So this is sort of a mess right now, in terms of all the different functionality being spread over multiple posts as people have contributed.

@beauapropos any plans to merge this?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact