Sarge's Gameplay Experiments - A collection of Mini Mods

1 Guest is here.
6648d23db022b
Hans SchmidtQuote
I think nearly indestructible cameras (except with explosives), or spawning too many enemies, will just make the game more frustrating, forcing players into specific playstyle. In my view, this is common failing in game design - overly determined playstyle 'as intended by developer'. The best games try to avoid this, and for a good reason, since it kills player creativity.

Also, with these suggestions there is no connection to the skill system, completely bypassing the rpg element of the game.

A general increase of camera health is definitely good, though with limited impact in the longer game.

The respawning cameras idea is interesting. You are correct they are too local most of the time. But i think adding enemy spawns is a bit too 'global'. If destroying a camera spawned a single enemy or two, coming to investigate somewhere near the area with the destroyed camera, i think that would be quite balanced. Is such enemy behavior possible? That is, is it possible to limit the new spawns to specific area?
6648d23db05ae
unn_atroposQuote
How about a mod that creates a new enemy type?
A cyborg midwife that is replacing broken cameras, or is carrying a camera with her so that a alarm is triggered when she sees you.
6648d23db0727
ZylonBaneQuote
Ooh, or how about a hybrid with no head who carries bombs in each hand while running at you screaming?
Acknowledged by: Chandlermaki
6648d23db0828
voodoo47Quote
AAAAAAAA yourself!
6648d23db0c1a
📱 sarge945Quote

Quote by ZylonBane:
Ooh, or how about a hybrid with no head who carries bombs in each hand while running at you screaming?

Wow, that sounds serious!

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact