SSR Classic music mod

1 Guest is here.
66490df0070bd
Deu sexQuote
Oh I just recalled, in case you really want to use my soundfont with the arranged OST and not the in game tracks (for some reason), you're going to need the complete thing and not just the selected instruments, so here it is: https://mega.nz/file/jshBTLbZ#JZKCppCM7hC1MQVixuPFmRRgV6OCUWEJn-ocM0Qzfng

Note that volumes can be a bit over the place since even the full General MIDI set is balanced for in game play, I was mixing in real time on my second monitor when I was recording my video lol.
66490df007261
Nameless VoiceQuote
Attempt #2.  Seems kind of buggy.
The music works fine on some decks (like Reactor and Research), doesn't seem to work at all on Maintenance (except sometimes it plays the music from Research?), seems to play the wrong music on Flight...  I don't know.  Must be some part of the system I don't understand.
[NVClassicMusic_P.pak expired]
66490df00744a
Xkilljoy98Quote
Interesting, I wonder what causes all of that?

Maybe deck music settings?
66490df007565
Nameless VoiceQuote
I was testing this using the Backer Beta (since I don't have handy saves for all the decks on the official release yet), so maybe the music wasn't fully set up in the beta, or there's some other incompatibility there?

There's also the other annoying thing, that the original game midi files tended to have the music in the wrong order, with some tracks having the first half of the music play before the second half.  Kind of noticeable on some decks.  Especially on Medical (which is why this still uses the Mac mix version, rather than one made from a midi.)
66490df00761f
Xkilljoy98Quote
Huh, interesting, well hopefully it isn't long before it is figured out how the music works so people can easily swap out any music they like

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact