66377355c9340

66377355c9a3c
1 Guest is here.

66377355c9ed6Hans Schmidt

66377355c9f58
I found a wonderful mod on Nexus, called Fire the drummer, which is supposed to be used on top of Vaxquis vintage song remake. What this mod does is it silences the drum beats, making the music more ambient and less disrupting to the horror atmosphere of System Shock 2.

Unfortunately, this mod does not work well in the one place where it is really needed, namely on MedSci deck in the first area, where the drums are really out of control. The mod does silence the drums, but it seems to also silence all music, which is a damn shame since the basic themes are actually good.

I thought of simply stripping the drums from the original music files, but then i also found a beautiful orchestral version of the MedSci soundtrack from The Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra on: youtu.be slash watch?v=PPFPzYt-4tQ

So, i decided to turn it into a music mod. I split the orchestral soundtrack into multiple themes in Audacity, and tried to mix and match them as best as i could to the original melodies. The result seems quite good - a more subtle version of the original soundtrack with spookier and sci-fi theme.

I uploaded it to file.io slash DCsw5jB16W6v  (it allows only 1 download, so could someone please attach it here? If it doesn't work, please let me know and i will upload it again).

66377355ca122voodoo47

66377355ca198
if you want to post files, you probably should just register here, that will allow you to do that.

66377355ca2aeHans Schmidt

66377355ca303
I considered it, but since i do not intend to create any other mods, there is not much point. And i wanted to avoid the hassle of creating yet another temporary email account just to upload one file. If anyone registered wants to try it, they can download it and upload it here.

Also, the mod is made from publicly available youtube video (which itself is a derivative of the original soundtrack), so it is legal where i am from, but i am not sure under which jurisdiction this forum operates. I will leave it to the mods here to decide.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Trioptimum executive Edward ____ (Fill in the last name):
1 Guest is here.
James Bond is an operative, not a spy.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66377355ca420