6648f6a7c444b

6648f6a7c49b2
1 Guest is here.

Topic: ShockED - Putting Motions on Repeat Read 686 times  

6648f6a7c4ddb
Hello, I am currently working on a fanmisson, and what I'm trying to accomplish is to make the a armed Goggles NPC that I placed do the Macarena! none stop like the Droid on something Station. Know I know how to send signals and work the signal response so I know how to make him do motions using triggers and what not but not how to make him do it on repeat without having to step on a trigger again. I've tried analysing the station.mis to see how the Droid does it but I just can't see how it works even when looking in the links and what not.

I've also tried looking it up and have had no luck, now my guess its just gonna be something simple and that is hidden in plain sight but I just really can not figure out how to do it my self and I have spent hours testing and testing different traps/triggers/routers to the point were I'm just guessing so it would be really appreciated if someone could please explain to me how you do it, Thank you. :)
6648f6a7c4f6b
It's on a loop.
triggerdelay <-> router
triggerdelay -> AI w/signal response

ie there's a triggerdelay linking to a router which links back to the same triggerdelay. The triggerdelay signals the AI to do its thing. Net effect is that every 3.5s the AI is signalled and performs the dance.
6648f6a7c509e
Ahhh thank you very much I see now, I knew it was to do with a router and trigger delay when I looked at STATION.MIS just couldn't get my head around. Much is appreciated for your help :)
1 Guest is here.
It's time to see it (Then you'll believe it)
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6648f6a7c5185