6649068e5ad8a

6649068e5b408
1 Guest is here.

Topic: ShockEd\DromEd wishlist? Read 1227 times  

6649068e5b97e
So, I don't know if whoever made this New Dark patch is active, or if they are listening, or if somebody has source, but it would be great if in ShockEd when you click and hold on one of the < or > buttons, it would keep increasing or decreasing the value. I'm so tired of *CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK* perfect.

Anybody else want anything minor changed?

6649068e5ba67lostone1993

6649068e5baba
your talking about adjustments like x,y,z etc right ?

most of the controls can use the mouse wheel....you know that right ?
6649068e5bfca
Or you write yourself some script with AutoHotkey
Acknowledged by: Tricky
6649068e5c0d6
I've used Autohotkey in the past, it's very easy to learn.

6649068e5c245Nameless Voice

6649068e5c296
You can just click on the axes button (e.g. X, Y, Z, P, B....) and drag to move the value with the mouse.
But you really shouldn't be doing that anyway.  Stick with numerical entry and nudging and try to keep things in multiples of 0.50 or 0.25, at least for brushes, since Bad Things (tm) can happen if you put in too many random numbers.
6649068e5c70f
You can just click on the axes button (e.g. X, Y, Z, P, B....) and drag to move the value with the mouse.
But you really shouldn't be doing that anyway.  Stick with numerical entry and nudging and try to keep things in multiples of 0.50 or 0.25, at least for brushes, since Bad Things (tm) can happen if you put in too many random numbers.

I know, this, but sometimes it jumps really bad, I'd like to click and hold the < or > and have it move 0.01 at a time but over time, instead of clicking a lot, and then just click a few times to get into place.

o_O Drives meh nuts. mouse wheel you say?  I shall attempt this.

6649068e5ca6cStaticZ

6649068e5cac2
Anybody else want anything minor changed?
Lot's, the main are:

1) make ability to change incriment of moving objects and brushes by hotkeys. Now it's always 0.5, and I often need 0.25, or smth even 0.125 step
2) add hotkey for opening link window and fix opening props by hotkey for rooms.
3) make all windows resizeable. It's very uncomfortable to work in cmall windows of object list, props and soo on, especialy on big screen.
4) make model previw for select window, I know it's too much - but it's really make work and object seacrhing much easy and faster/
5) add ability to higlight some objects by there type or one more filter - the main concept is separting logic objects such as markers and path points from deco objects and from enemy\ai. Now we have bloody mess on screen )
6) grid snapping for import multibrushes - evry time to fix it for grid is really hard.
7) fixing gam saving bug - it make me nervousness
8) better search - it's big problem to find smth special on level or look for example what weapons or smth else were added on level.
9) sphere shape - thow I know it's my dream...

PS by the way who is developer of New Dark ? I can't find any specific information. Maybe it's possible to get sources of this patch it can be good way for continue updating for comunity (for example i whant to try myself in this)
6649068e5cc3d
The New dark patches were released anonymously on a French forum by a person or group that calls itself Le Corbeau. They were probably working from the earlier source code leak on another forum.
1 Guest is here.
Remember that the player's body is spherical (as far as the game knows)
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6649068e5cd4c