SS2 Vurt's Flora Overhaul

1 Guest is here.
66482f8970534
AlextendedQuote
Yeah it looked fine with SHTUP. I put this mod in the Temp folder which acts like it overwrites the stuff in Perm to test it so I could delete it without re-downloading the stuff it overwrite if it's problematic. I'll go ahead and just delete that file then.
66482f89709e5
redrain85Quote
So if we already have an older version installed, how does one go about updating?  Because . . .

Quote by vurt:
* all textures are now in .dds format

. . . suggests that it's not as simple as just dropping the new files in the DataPermMods folder and overwriting what's there.  There will be duplicate versions of every texture, due to the change of texture format.

Does one format take higher priority over the other?  Or does it matter?

I'm manually going to delete the older duplicate textures in other formats.  But I thought I'd ask, on behalf of others who might have the same questions.
66482f8970cbe
vurtQuote
.dds has higher priority.
66482f8970f9d
blaydes99Quote
Do some of these only look right with certain alpha settings in the .ini? In the latest upload, that same problem plant in the screenshots above has transparency issues for me around the leaves. Otherwise, the plants are looking good.
66482f897108f
vurtQuote
@ blaydes99 Never had any issues with the alpha, you're the only one who has reported any issue with it, afaik.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact