SS2 Rebalanced Skills and Disciplines

1 Guest is here.
6649c24edd7e9
RoSoDudeQuote
You can move it, 1.00 should be stable. The next update will take a bit of time for me to figure out.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
6649c24edd8e2
goosefromtopgunQuote
Love the re-balance - especially that of the standard weapons and research skills. The repair features are great and perhaps the most interesting. Repair, modify and research a way more meaningful investments now. Great work, mate.
6649c24edd9bb
goosefromtopgunQuote
NB - Noticed floating prisms (10) on crate outside of Watt's Office in Medical. And maybe one of my other mods but you seem to be much more agile/faster now.
6649c24eddaa9
RoSoDudeQuote
Thanks!

Hmm, another guy was having that too. It should be creating those prisms and linking them to the crate, but for some reason the last step isn't happening. It works on my end so I'm not sure what's wrong, something with the NVScript module?
6649c24eddc36
voodoo47Quote
maybe the link is reversed? it needs to go from the container to the item held.

//no, doesn't seem to be the case - maybe something is going on with the has refs flag? in that case, the dumb fix would be to spawn the prism inside the crate (literally, so same location as the crate), that would hide the prism even if visible, circumventing the issue. or even better, spawn them in the level's blue room (a "place where all the stuff that needs to exist without the player seeing it until it triggers is kept"), check hybrid 1624.

anyway, a save would be helpful.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact