🔒 GMDX: Deus Ex Mod.

4 Guests are here.
◀◀Page: 83/297▶▶
664815e8eb5b4
Join2Quote
1. v7 cock-up. There are three methods of escape but the code issue rightfully confuses players.

2. Some crates are empty. Like in SS2 or most RPGs, not all crates have stuff in them as a rule, though most do. Also to cut down on DX's very generous resource placement. I've never heard of or seen this invisible highlighted item bug though, is that common and do you remember where you saw this?

How are you finding it otherwise and have you found any other bugs or inconsistencies?
664815e8eb7bb
SynaesthesiaQuote
I've found other issues (listed below), but I can say that this is definitely better than the original and far more enjoyable.

1. The item that turned invisible was a multitool from the tool box in front of the UNATCO communications shelter during the escape from HQ.

2. Microfibral muscle isn't allowing me to toss world objects like barrels and boxes much farther than the original game. I can throw my own items to hurt/kill, but that's about it. Corpses also fly pretty far, too, but they don't damage anything.

As I play through more I'll let you know if I find anything else
664815e8ebb1c
Join2Quote

Quote by Aircraftkiller:
2. Microfibral muscle isn't allowing me to toss world objects like barrels and boxes much farther than the original game. I can throw my own items to hurt/kill, but that's about it. Corpses also fly pretty far, too, but they don't damage anything.

Left Click = Power throw
Right Click = Vanilla throw (to set things down gently).

Refer to the new player-controlled mechanics just to ensure you are aware of them all.
664815e8ebce8
voodoo47Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4uNhrOF2s

also, what I'd really love to see is a completely new hacking minigame that would actually be a minigame (and not a progress bar) - for example, the one from Neocron (I really, really enjoyed that part of the game). but I guess that wouldn't be exactly trivial.

one could argue that changing something completely might be a bit too much, but if removing what sucks is what the mod is aiming for, then it needs to be said that yeah, hacking in DE sucks.
664815e8ec047
Join2Quote

Quote by voodoo47:
hacking in DE sucks.

I don't mind it. Sure it isn't the most engaging but it is a race against the clock to configure what you need and get out before the bar depletes.
It could definitely be better, most certainly, but I wouldn't say it outright sucks. I'll leave it for now. I'll save it for the future when/if I get a team member or two because it would require a texture artist in addition to myself at the very least.   
◀◀Page: 83/297▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact