SS2 Zombe FMProov 1.2

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/6▶▶
6634a9ca0ea51
KolyaQuote
Tags: °FM °SS2
This is Zombe's stunning sneaker FM Proov (as discussed on TTLG.com).
From the readme (included):

Introduction

You locked yourself into the little storage room to escape your death as a group of assassins entered the deck. The storage room happened to be for food - good place to wait for rescue. A bit cold though, so you had to sabotage the cooling system - which in turn means that the food here won't be eatable forever. You should escape this place - and you would if you only had a weapon. The nearest place to find one is maintenance sector, but you don't have a key. So, you decide to wait for rescue ... and wait ... and wait ... until you realize that there is noone coming. Time to unlock the door and take your chances outside ...
6634a9ca0ec1f
redrain85Quote
I've tried downloading FMProov more than once, but every time the .zip is incomplete/damaged.  I think there may be a problem with the hosted file.  :worried:
6634a9ca0ed1d
KolyaQuote
Mmmh, what unpacker are you using? (You might want to try IZArc.)
Apart from that, I will send you the file by mail, if you want to.
6634a9ca0eea4
redrain85Quote
Never mind, I figured it out . . . it's actually a .rar file, even though it has a .zip extension.  My archive program obviously went by the file extension instead of the file header.  Renamed the extension to .rar, and it opened up.  :thumbwink:

Well, at least if anyone else has the same problem with their archive program: just try renaming the extension to .rar and it should work!

Now, time for this (relative) Shock newbie to go back to his FM spree.  :bluegrin:

Of course, renaming the extension to .ss2mod also probably would have worked, considering I have the Mod Manager . . .  but I wanted to take a look inside the archive. :sweat:
6634a9ca0ef9b
KolyaQuote
Interesting, I wish I could take a look into the fileheader to determine the actual filetype. This might be the same solution for the problem some had with downloading the Modmanager.
Page: 1/6▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact