SS2 FM The Minstrel (by The Pixie)

3 Guests are here.
6637d7a22f72b
gaspalorzQuote
gnartsch, looks like I have the solution:

You are right that after half an hour (probably when you are about to rescue the girl), some seriously angry crowd manages to gather in the dining room. To prevent it, I've deleted the PatrolSpawnMarker object (#1852) located at the door, here (there is no need to portalize). Naturally, this inhibits the spawning of any hybrids in the lower corridor, but they will be still coming from CREW ONLY areas to patrol there, so it doesn't break the gameplay, just makes it a bit harder/confusing in the beginning.

Check out if it works for you. It works for me, but I've only tested it in one 40-minute long - but complete - playthrough.
6637d7a22f8f3
KolyaQuote
Did you forget to attach a file there?
6637d7a22fa39
gaspalorzQuote
Tags: °minstrel °FM °SS2
I've followed a link from that PatrolSpawnMarker object to RandMonsterGen and enabled it's PopLimit switch. If I understand correctly, it stands for "population limit", but what controls the limit value? The "supply" field? Anyway, now it spawns solitary hybrids in the mess hall and sends them on patrol route in lower corridor area.

File (with updated mod.ini) is attached.
6637d7a22fb13
KolyaQuote
Noice. :)
6637d7a22fdfa
unn_atroposQuote
Seems to work XD
I'm stuck at the moment: I don't know what to do in the lower nacelle. There is a button which doesn't do anything and there is a manual switch that is not working also . Meanwhile the area is floated with radiation and annoying spiders. The door I used to get in won't open. :paranoid:

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact