🔒 [Obsolete] SS2 Community Patch (SCP) Beta 3

1 Guest is here.
66491fc391c0d
ETPCQuote
Theoretically speaking, what is left to do at this point? Is it mostly polish now?
66491fc391de4
ZylonBaneQuote
Technically it's always been polish. Lots and lots of polish.
Acknowledged by: System Shocked
66491fc392153
RocketManQuote
Those poles.  I feel so sorry for the long hours they must be pulling
Acknowledged by: Colonel SFF
66491fc39239e
System ShockedQuote

Quote by Salk:
Congratulations and thanks for making Halloween a celebration to look forward to.

Especially for us older folks !
66491fc392901
System ShockedQuote

Quote by Marvin:
1) Set up a Google doc for bug-reporting.
2) Ignore everything System Shocked says on this forum and never answer his posts.
3) ???
4) Profit!

Item 2)  -  This is too harsh, really.

An ignorant summation on my part concerning my personal involvement concerning SS2 and the SCP Mod.

Assuming that you've installed SCP Beta 3, you're now playing a far superior visually consistent/corrected version of SS2, partly as a result of the time/efforts that I've contributed towards improving SS2 over the past four years. Yet, I'm about to report on the SCP Beta 3 Google.doc an obvious and simple issue that's been previously reported two times, which still hasn't been fixed, which means it won't be fixed until SCP Beta 4 - Halloween 2017, unless a much more preferred mid-year 2017 SCP Beta 3 patch is released, including many new other fixes. - Please ! ! ! - PLEASE release a SCP Beta 3 mid-year PATCH ! ! !

This is the upteenth ongoing reason for frustration as to why I've had an extended pissed-off attitude/position within these forums. Way back at the start of my involvement with SS2, I didn't want to be a negative influence towards it. However, as a result of my newly discovered earlier previous experiences with submitting issues concerning other major PC games, I discovered that I could for SS2, and eventually did so.   

Historically and unfortunately, many issues have been reported but not fixed, and continue to be issues within their areas/levels - I'll tell you, again.

Don't get me wrong, MANY reported issues have finally been addressed/incorporated into SCP Beta 3. Sadly, there are some legit issues that were previously reported that still haven't been fixed. This is where my attitude/frustration stems from - bringing legit issues to light and having them not fixed and ignored.

My struggles to improve SS2 will continue and I'm sure that I'll receive many more put-downs and the brunt for it, all worthwhile if SS2 is improved to its fullest in he end.   

Quote by voodoo47:
it's world domination, actually.

Really not intended on my part in any way. Nevertheless, thanks for your ongoing support, even when nobody else acknowledges/appreciates my true motives. As you SCP Devs are, I'm only in this project to improve SS2, come hell or high-water  -  fair/unfair and/or praise/criticism.

I'm all for bringing it on and reporting what still needs to be fixed within SCP Beta 3 and Beta 4 ! ! !  And what likely appears to be it's ongoing long-term updated releases, as the SCP develops further.   

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact