SS2 Olfred's Fixed Objects

2 Guests are here.
66480940599bf
voodoo47Quote
at this point, it has already become a standalone mod. we are still not quite sure whether SCP will ship with it included - on one side, merging mods should be avoided, if possible, but on the other hand, you definitely don't want to run SCP without the fixed models. right now, I'm slightly leaning towards not merging, and just slapping a big fat warning everywhere, "requires SHTUP and Olfred's objects for proper operation".
6648094059b3e
ZylonBaneQuote
I thought we were going to include it, with a note something like "Including Olfred's Fixed Models pack". Because really, there's no reason why anyone would ever want to play without them, except historical curiosity. End users love convenience.
6648094059bfc
voodoo47Quote
ok then, include it is. pretty sure half of the people will slap it on top anyway, but that has 0 potential of causing issues, and disk space is of no concern as well.
6648094059ca3
ZylonBaneQuote
And if anyone complains, it's trivial to offer a download without it. Heck, in the future I could even see a SCP/Models/SHTUP-ND megamod pack being made available. No reason not to.
6648094059d3e
voodoo47Quote
K has something better planned for ss2tool, if memory serves. we'll see.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact