📌 SS1src: Modding Tools: InkyBlackness

5 Guests are here.
6647f0274ac92
GawainQuote
Allowing keyboard input on values (+ copy&paste) would help a lot.
6647f0274afac
dertsehaQuote
Thank you for the requests. Adding text-input fields would probably address a lot of this, yes.
As for the different units for height/rotation: That's because the engine itself uses different base units for these things (Plus, these sliders are for both new archives, and savegames). Only degrees are the "common" abstract unit here.
I'm adding the requests to the list of usability, which I'm now working on - slowly.
6647f0274b0e8
dertsehaQuote
HackEd v1.6.0 has been released and it now remembers the last editing state! So, no more tedious loading of static assets and the active mod every time.

Finally tackling the oldest feature request in my backlog (from 2018), this is the first one to follow up on various pending user requests.

I can't say which ones I'll go handle next, I only know that I was working on this released feature on and off during the past weeks, starting early September.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
6647f0274b330
3RDplayerQuote
I already pinged you on the NDS discord. I'm not a fan of centralized settings files in any software ever. I prefer instanced workspaces rather than this. Where the setting file is located in the same folder as the executable. Hopefully there will be a solution that allows instanced workspaces in the editor versions going forward.
6647f0274b467
voodoo47Quote
you mean not all the application files being located inside its root folder? I couldn't agree more, avoiding this would be much more more preferable - hunting cfgs/saves/whatever all around the hard drive is definitely not on my favorite things to do list.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact