SS2 interface & HUD text font

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/4▶▶
663467ed39dd9
ZylonBaneQuote
Tags: °fonts °SS2
This archive contains the complete font family used for SS2's interface and HUD text, and the majority of the text on the in-game signage.
663467ed39f88
KolyaQuote
Hey that's pretty useful for creating System Shock stuff. I only had 2 variants of this font family before.
663467ed3a099
ZylonBaneQuote
Yeah, it's a really varied family. I had a heck of a time tracking down all the weights.

It's very similar to the Microgramma family, which I'd been using for the heavier weights until just recently.
663467ed3a190
ZaboleqQuote
I have a question . How can I repleace original ssh2 font by a modificated font with polish letter ?I want to have polish font in ssh2 , I made polish font by modificated font in the first post , but original fonts have .fon extension and I have no idea how can I open it ...What should I do if I want to translate ssh2 to other language(in this case to polish)??
663467ed3a295
KolyaQuote
If I remember correctly fon files are basically bitmaps. Frankly I'd just leave them alone. The menu isn't that hard to understand in English. And translating all the textures and strings will be enough work. Once you have done that bulk work you might think about this detail again. Until then, good luck!  :)
Page: 1/4▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact