SS2 ImpyNickers RebirthSkins

1 Guest is here.
664a6fd415d68
buddyQuote
How do you install this? I put the mesh folder in the DataPermanentMods folder but it didn't work. Then I created a DataPermMods folder to see if that would work but it didn't. I also tried putting it in DataTempMods folder. I'm playing on GOG version of SS2. I'm using 6 or 7 other mods and they all work fine.
664a6fd415e3a
buddyQuote
Nevermind I got it working. Thanks!
664a6fd415eec
carlosQuote
Well im a Full Noob on mods, but im writing this just for other noobs like me, i just deleted the same name files from Mesh/txt16 folder and after that put the new fles on it. i really like this mod the skin is more like original faces are so cool! thank you!!!!
664a6fd416040
voodoo47Quote
while this may work, I would not recommend deleting anything, especially if you are a beginner. using the DataTempMods folder (has the highest mod priority) should be enough.
664a6fd416159
GuyFawkesGamingQuote
I know this is necroing but I think it's for a reasonable cause. Anyways I updated the shotgun hybrid texture to make it compatible with the real-sg addon, proper transparency and all. Just download and drop the attached image into the mod's mesh\txt16 folder to install. Now if only we can get some replacements for the grenade hybrid.
[many_ns.png expired]

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact