SS2 Arcaniac Graphics Pack Reduxed

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/26▶▶
6634eb76343b8
KolyaQuote
Tags: °mesh °weapon °object °sound °SS2

(As discussed on TTLG)

This is a reduced version that focuses on the enemies, weapons, objects and sounds. I cut out the parts that were taken over from ADaoB or buggy like the first keycard, the art terminals and the bot models. What is left is a mod that's compatible with others again and still has the cool weapons and enemy models.

I know Arcaniac had planned to change the story of SS2 with his mod and he never got to that part for whatever reason, so it was left unfinished and caused troubles. That's why I reduced this mod to what's usable.

The weapons included with this mod can be downloaded and used separately as well.

If there are any more problems with it, please report. Thanks.
~Kolya

//Version 2.1 includes extra weapon models to work properly with SCP, and a bunch of fixed textures. do note that this mod is still not fully compatible with SCP or Secmod, slight visual anomalies may occur (nothing game breaking though).

//the RealSG addon will make the shotgun hybrids wield an actual shotgun, working around the AI joint problems and making things look nicer (also display the proper model if a shotgun object mod is installed, you can see Assidragon's SCP shotgun on the attached picture). load with higher priority than the Arcaniac pack (also see the readme).

DOWNLOAD
6634eb7634595
KolyaQuote
Screenshots:
6634eb763467e
vand3537Quote
does this work in place of, or along side of, rebirth and SHTUP?
6634eb763476e
KolyaQuote
You can play it with shtup but it doesn't make sense to play with rebirth as these mods both replace the enemy models.
6634eb7634842
FonzmanQuote
is there actually a version of the new wrench with a textured hand? didn't find it anywhere ..

thx/bye
Fonzman
Page: 1/26▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact