SS2 Arcaniac Graphics Pack Reduxed

1 Guest is here.
6647d450ebe63
KolyaQuote
I have uploaded a reduced version of this mod (see first post) that focusses on the enemies, objects, weapons and sounds. I cut out the parts that were either just taken over from ADaoB or buggy like the art terminals and bot models. What is left is a cosmetical mod like rebirth, that is much more compatible with other mods like the latest version of ADaoB.

I know Arcaniac had planned to change the story of SS2 with his mod and he never got to that part for whatever reason, so it was left unfinished and caused troubles. That's why I reduced this mod to what's usable.

If there are any more problems with it, please report. Thanks
6647d450ebf6d
pitchblackQuote
Is there any war to install only the weapons, i have been looking for a decent weapons pack to compliment SHTUP and Rebirth, wich in my opinion improve the game alot, but im getting kind of tired of looking at the ugly wrench in the vanilla game. 
6647d450ec0f3
miracle.flameQuote
For questions like these I wrote something like this.
6647d450ec1d9
KolyaQuote
I uploaded a version 2 that fixes a minor problem in the inventory where the pistol and laserpistol had shown up as too short before.
Some crew models are known to have buggy models with odd spikes protruding from them, however it doesn't affect the game except from looking a bit odd.
6647d450ec292
johnnythewolfQuote
Maybe you should remove the 2-slot weapon icons (pistol, psi-amp, laser pistol) too, since it doesn't affect gamesys anymore.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact