SS2 FM The Minstrel (by The Pixie)

1 Guest is here.
6648eeb95d1ec
Ricardo GavarniQuote
Yes, I understand the engine limitations thing. Is it possible to add the removed content as a separate log?

The other log cut for length is Clifton Marsh's; here, he straight confesses to murdering Fen, organizing a new hive, and hypnotizing the captain. Everything about it is either unimportant or deductible from other sources, so I don't particularly miss these parts.

On the other hand, there are some remarks suggesting the development of paranoia.

> Another message from the ex, screaming about alimony. If I thought it was going to the children, I'd pay it, but that bitch spends most of it on herself. Captain had a talk with me about the crate mix up.He said he was sure it was the Jupiter Skies crew but I know he really thinks I screwed up. He's really got it in for me.

I think the point of the entire crates 4372460/4372803 story was to drop that line: "but I know he is out to get me".
6648eeb95d3ba
voodoo47Quote
new audio clips would have to be recorded by the original voice actors. so that'd be a no.
6648eeb95d4c2
Ricardo GavarniQuote
One can circumvent this by adding only textual information. Some ideas:

1) item named "Allergon" that does nothing but which description states it's side-effects; could be located in the Fen's room

2) Info stand near the medical room that lists all medications available onboard and their notable side-effects (maybe hacking it would give the player a medical hypo, so there's a use other than revealing the plot)
6648eeb95d7a2
GreeXQuote
Russian translation for this Fan Missions  (last edit  20.02.2020)  —  SS2FM_Minstrel_1-03_RUS.7z
    Download:   https://yadi.sk/d/or8HM7-BK2uGOA

Screenshots and information about this russification
    Link:   https://darkfate.org/forum/index.php?topic=1100.msg287559#msg287559

  Капитан грузопассажирского корабля "Минстрел", следующего по маршруту "Каллисто — Станция L5", сообщил о совершённом на борту убийстве. Позже, он отправил ещё одно сообщение, в котором говорилось, что причина смерти была естественной. После этого на связь он больше не выходил.
  Ваша задача — встретиться с "Минстрелом" и выяснить, что произошло.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact