SS2 FM The Minstrel (by The Pixie)

1 Guest is here.
66486cf1704fc
gnartschQuote

Quote by gaspalorz:
gnartsch, looks like I have the solution: ...
Check out if it works for you. It works for me, but I've only tested it in one 40-minute long - but complete - playthrough.

Thanks gaspalorz !!!  :thumbwink:
I will give it a try as soon as I can.
I have gone mad trying to fix it on my own to no avail.

EDIT: Much better now !
I just wonder if the only way into the 'Crew Only' area right in the beginning is by sneaking past a hybrid coming out from there.
Shouldn't there be a key-card somewhere ??
If so, I must be just too blind or stupid to find it.
66486cf170a45
gaspalorzQuote

Quote by gnartsch:
I just wonder if the only way into the 'Crew Only' area right in the beginning is by sneaking past a hybrid coming out from there.
Out or in there. But yes, it's the only way. :hacker:

Quote by gnartsch:
Shouldn't there be a key-card somewhere ??
The only CREW ONLY card is located in the pocket of shotgun hybrid in... CREW ONLY area. Perhaps it would be easier (less confusing) if the card could also be found in eg. victim's quarters (hack needed) or if there was some air-vent-escape-style way through the garden (good luck with that).
66486cf170be9
gnartschQuote
I am almost done. But I am stuck.
Most objectives are complete except for Stop the data flow to the NaviCom in the VR suite and Get off the Minstrel fast.
I have taken care of the girl, nacell and docking clamps already.
In my inventory there are still a memory card and a neural net circuitboard for which I found no place to use them.
Also I suspect that I need to finish something in the VR suite, where I triggered a few traps in the NaviCom, Control-Subsystem and SensorArray areas.
Is there something that needs to be done to proceed into the Diagsnostics or HumanInterface areas ?

Thanks!
66486cf170ea5
gaspalorzQuote
Due to a bug, the NaviCom objective is never marked as complete, but you should receive a confirmation email after returning to real world (if you did the job right). Also due to other bugs, end-game objectives may be finished in any order, so you can skip the entire VR suite part and move to nacelle and clamps...

Quote by gnartsch:
In my inventory there are still a memory card and a neural net circuitboard for which I found no place to use them.
You know, not every device you find is a PLOT device... ;)
66486cf171021
gnartschQuote
I finally finished this mission.
Seems like that after caring about the docking clamps I did not make it back to the ship in time (40 sec).
As a result the objective did not check off and nothing indicated I had failed to 'Get off the Minstrel'.
I just retried the docking clamp part and rushed back to my ship.
Objective complete and the Mission is over.

Thanks all for reviving this mission !!

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact